FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,661 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,474
 
By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16.1 Now Available!
29th November 2017, 04:54 PM |#6871  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrako

NP, glad to be helpful Thanks to you for this awesome tool

Bug fixed. It seems that I missed out a variable declaration and the process was crashing after the first decompile. This is now working.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
29th November 2017, 07:26 PM |#6872  
Albe96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,102
 
Donate to Me
More
Anybody tried to decompile all files option on V15!? for me the result was like it decompiled one file and then stopped decompiling the rests..
29th November 2017, 07:45 PM |#6873  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albe96

Anybody tried to decompile all files option on V15!? for me the result was like it decompiled one file and then stopped decompiling the rests..

Have you tried the updated version I uploaded earlier today? We've been discussing this issue the last few days..

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
29th November 2017, 07:46 PM |#6874  
Albe96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,102
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Have you tried the updated version I uploaded earlier today? We've been discussing this issue the last few days..

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

No.I was not here then! Is it(The fixed virsion) on OP?
29th November 2017, 07:47 PM |#6875  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albe96

No.I was not here then! Is it(The fixed virsion) on OP?

Yes. The download link is the same but I've updated the file.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
29th November 2017, 07:49 PM |#6876  
Albe96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,102
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Yes. The download link is the same but I've updated the file.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

Okey Thanks.For Now I'm working on some files for my rom.So I can't really change TMA atm.And being honest,I can thorughly say that You're amazing! Keep up the good work.We want some more works from you.I'm waiting for next projects !
The Following User Says Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
30th November 2017, 07:02 AM |#6877  
Astrako's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Badajoz
Thanks Meter: 4,519
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Bug fixed. It seems that I missed out a variable declaration and the process was crashing after the first decompile. This is now working.

I confirm that bug is fixed. Now batch decompile works flawlessly, good job! @Ticklefish
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrako For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2017, 05:52 PM |#6878  
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton1911

hi guys.
@Ticklefish first thank you very much for this Awesome tool

in Android 7 and above we have in Vendor also apps in app and priv-apps folder, wich are odex.
TMA dont deodex these files . of course i can copy them other to system/app for example , to deodex them and place them back after...
but then a bootloop will occur

I've been working on this today. I can put code in to pull and deodex a /vendor folder without any trouble. I'm just having a little trouble with the flashable ZIP that's created at the end of the process.
TMA makes a ZIP that deletes the system/app, system/framework,whatever folders and copies over the new, deodexed version. If it does that for the /vendor folder and it hasn't been provided, you'd be looking at a bootloop. I'm trying some ideas with the updater_script and I should have a solution soon.

Thanks for your patience.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 11:32 AM |#6879  
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton1911

hi guys.
@Ticklefish first thank you very much for this Awesome tool

in Android 7 and above we have in Vendor also apps in app and priv-apps folder, wich are odex.
TMA dont deodex these files . of course i can copy them other to system/app for example , to deodex them and place them back after...
but then a bootloop will occur

I've been working on an update that can deal with vendor files and I think I've got it working. I can't test it on my phone though, as I still haven't rooted it yet (I might by the end of the year).

Could I ask a really big favour? Could you try your files on the beta version of 15.1 please? You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2852u..._-_v15.1.0.exe

This should be able to deodex every odexed file you have in framework, app, priv-app, vendor/framework, vendor/app and vendor/priv-app.
You'll just need to copy across those folders and select the "Deodex Rom" option. TMA will do everything else for you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 01:47 PM |#6880  
skeleton1911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag münster
Thanks Meter: 14,767
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

I've been working on an update that can deal with vendor files and I think I've got it working. I can't test it on my phone though, as I still haven't rooted it yet (I might by the end of the year).

Could I ask a really big favour? Could you try your files on the beta version of 15.1 please? You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2852u..._-_v15.1.0.exe

This should be able to deodex every odexed file you have in framework, app, priv-app, vendor/framework, vendor/app and vendor/priv-app.
You'll just need to copy across those folders and select the "Deodex Rom" option. TMA will do everything else for you.

Of course . I will test it asap.


Gesendet von meinem S8 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to skeleton1911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skeleton1911 Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 01:53 PM |#6881  
ydd0ras's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 880
 
More
Does anybody have tried that with a fastboot ROM?

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes