FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,667 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,481

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16.1 Now Available!
16th August 2018, 06:04 PM |#7371  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Smaller interface TMA
@Albe96

:: Please Help Me guys

When I open it
It's a very small interface
I can't see any things
Please help me to solve it.
I keep it in
Computer>Local Disk(C)>TickleMyAndroid
And installed latest JRE

Please help
16th August 2018, 06:33 PM |#7372  
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,102

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh87

@Albe96

:: Please Help Me guys

When I open it
It's a very small interface
I can't see any things
Please help me to solve it.
I keep it in
Computer>Local Disk(C)>TickleMyAndroid
And installed latest JRE

Please help

what do you mean? A screenshot will help me to see what are you trying to state
The Following User Says Thank You to Albe96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albe96 Ad-Free
17th August 2018, 12:50 PM |#7373  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albe96

what do you mean? A screenshot will help me to see what are you trying to state

First thanks for your reply.

I mean I can't use tickle my android in my PC.
Because when I double click on .exe file it's open a smaller interface same this:

Check here please
17th August 2018, 01:53 PM |#7374  
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,102

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Because when I double click on .exe file it's open a smaller interface same this:

Check here please

You can't maximize it?
17th August 2018, 02:56 PM |#7375  
....and....I'm back! Finally I've had a chance to take a break from people yelling at me at work to take a look on xda and see what's going on. (HINT: Never go on holiday if you work with people who are guaranteed to screw up your clients while you're away..)

The big news is that I'm going to be starting work on the next version of TMA soon. I'm adding a small feature which isn't wildly exciting but, hopefully, people might find it helpful. And I'll be removing the options to change icons...as well as the option to deodex a rom.

The icon changing isn't really needed anymore, so there's no point cluttering up the program with it. It's a shame as this was one of TMA's most used features in the early days. But you can't fight progress!

As for deodexing, it's just not worth the headache anymore. I can come up with code that works perfectly on my PC and it doesn't work when other people try it for no obvious reason. Then, when it does work, a file or two can't be deodexed and it's not obvious why. Then Google brings out a new version of Android that's odexed in a different way and nobody knows how to process it. Blahblahblah..
Basically, long story short, it's a lot of aggravation so I'm suspending the option for now. I'm considering a different type of solution for deodexing as there aren't many tools out there that can cope with Oreo 8.1, possibly something open-source so people can see what it's doing, but that's for the future.

Quote:

Check here please

That's the normal size of the window. You can right-click on the title bar, click on 'Properties' and change the font size. That'll let you make the window bigger or smaller.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
17th August 2018, 05:58 PM |#7376  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

....and....I'm back! Finally I've had a chance to take a break from people yelling at me at work to take a look on xda and see what's going on. (HINT: Never go on holiday if you work with people who are guaranteed to screw up your clients while you're away..)

The big news is that I'm going to be starting work on the next version of TMA soon. I'm adding a small feature which isn't wildly exciting but, hopefully, people might find it helpful. And I'll be removing the options to change icons...as well as the option to deodex a rom.

The icon changing isn't really needed anymore, so there's no point cluttering up the program with it. It's a shame as this was one of TMA's most used features in the early days. But you can't fight progress!

As for deodexing, it's just not worth the headache anymore. I can come up with code that works perfectly on my PC and it doesn't work when other people try it for no obvious reason. Then, when it does work, a file or two can't be deodexed and it's not obvious why. Then Google brings out a new version of Android that's odexed in a different way and nobody knows how to process it. Blahblahblah..
Basically, long story short, it's a lot of aggravation so I'm suspending the option for now. I'm considering a different type of solution for deodexing as there aren't many tools out there that can cope with Oreo 8.1, possibly something open-source so people can see what it's doing, but that's for the future.

That's the normal size of the window. You can right-click on the title bar, click on 'Properties' and change the font size. That'll let you make the window bigger or smaller.

Thanks for your help
And it's working now

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albe96

You can't maximize it?

Now it's okay.
Anyway thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mrh87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrh87 Ad-Free
17th August 2018, 08:55 PM |#7377  
Thanks Meter: 475

More
@Ticklefish i download last version of TMA and use by default setting.
i successful to decompile ShareIt app but i cant decompile it ( i get many error )
i should tell , i dont edit anything
just re/decompile.but decompile was unsuccessful
Attached Files
File Type: rar LOGS.rar - [Click for QR Code] (31.7 KB, 12 views)
17th August 2018, 10:23 PM |#7378  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidreza2010

@Ticklefish i download last version of TMA and use by default setting.
i successful to decompile ShareIt app but i cant decompile it ( i get many error )
i should tell , i dont edit anything
just re/decompile.but decompile was unsuccessful

You're missing a lot of resources in that APK. I'd suggest either seeing if there's another framework app you can install or perhaps trying with aapt2 support turned on.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
17th August 2018, 11:17 PM |#7379  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Is there a way I can create my own whole new lockscreen? And lockscreen for playing music (Album art)
18th August 2018, 12:09 AM |#7380  
Thanks Meter: 475

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

You're missing a lot of resources in that APK. I'd suggest either seeing if there's another framework app you can install or perhaps trying with aapt2 support turned on.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

bro would you please give me proper framework?
its not important for me if its not my phone framework

and second question is how can i enable aapt2 support ?

thanks a lot
18th August 2018, 03:38 AM |#7381  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,913

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidreza2010

bro would you please give me proper framework?
its not important for me if its not my phone framework

and second question is how can i enable aapt2 support ?

thanks a lot

9.0 Pie framework res apk https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QEn...ew?usp=sharing
https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/aapt2

Sent from my Essential Phone using Thebear Blue XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)