FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
As many of you'll know by now the Nook Color stock cable tip break easily and a stock replacement is expensive. To top it off its the ONLY cable that will fast charge your Nook Color. Well I have some good news. After writing a bad review of the cable on their website after my second one bent which I had to pay $30 for since the cable wasn't available separately then. I talked to a Barnes and Noble worker and they gave me this number:

1.Call 1-800-The-Book and go digital products from the prompts then Nook Color.

You must have your serial number and the email you registered your Nook with. When you talk to a representative tell them you need a replacement cable for your Nook Color. After you give them your information they will ship you a new one completely free.

2. The fastest way is to go to or call your local Barnes & Noble and tell them you heard that if you bring a broken Nook Color cable in they could replace it for free.

Both methods worked for me but I'm 100% sure method one should work if and when you need a new cable.

Hope this helps everyone.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to superman_legendary For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superman_legendary Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
money saving, nook cables

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)