FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TRUE PermaRoot and the ULTIMATE S=Off!!! Check this out even if you're rooted!!!

973 posts
Thanks Meter: 663
 
By grankin01, Senior Member on 2nd December 2010, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2010, 02:33 AM |#31  
mrpanic7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
no the simunlock comes from the gfree file push from the steps 1-10 NOT the bootloader that has nothing to do with sim unlock
 
 
3rd December 2010, 02:33 AM |#32  
Senior Member
Flag springfield va
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpanic7

the 0.85.2007 is the engineering bootloader thats the one you want

i thought running gfree changes the boot loader from engineer hboot to bootloader version 0.86.0000
3rd December 2010, 02:35 AM |#33  
KenpoAP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Same here! Still run it twice and no .86?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
3rd December 2010, 02:37 AM |#34  
mrpanic7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
yeah it does, but continue reading ALL the steps and at the end you end up with bootloader 0.85.2007
3rd December 2010, 02:38 AM |#35  
Senior Member
Flag springfield va
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpoAP

Same here! Still run it twice and no .86?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

what rom and what kernal are u running? are they both stock. trying to see where is the problem
3rd December 2010, 02:39 AM |#36  
KenpoAP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpanic7

yeah it does, but continue reading ALL the steps and at the end you end up with bootloader 0.85.2007

True! Now whats next!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
3rd December 2010, 02:42 AM |#37  
mrpanic7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
nothing thats it you're done man! the gfree file push enables simunlock, CID, etc, and the 0.85.2007 is the eng bootloader
3rd December 2010, 02:43 AM |#38  
KenpoAP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun303

what rom and what kernal are u running? are they both stock. trying to see where is the problem

Iced glacier 1.1.1 oc gr8gorila v .05

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
3rd December 2010, 02:54 AM |#39  
bobsbbq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Covington, LA
Thanks Meter: 357
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpanic7

the 0.85.2007 is the engineering bootloader thats the one you want

I had the same thing. I ran mine twice thinking it did not work. According to what I read, and I may have not understood it was that if it showed 0.86.xxxx it was successful.
3rd December 2010, 02:55 AM |#40  
KenpoAP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
What about the roms? Can we start using another rom! CM or Team Wishky?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
3rd December 2010, 02:57 AM |#41  
Senior Member
Flag springfield va
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsbbq

I had the same thing. I ran mine twice thinking it did not work. According to what I read, and I may have not understood it was that if it showed 0.86.xxxx it was successful.

yea the end result u should see the boot loader changer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes