* Sixs guns-checking
* Lets Golf 3
* Backstab

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: -LaughingGor-

Liquid_T<NL>

Dec 29, 2007
Gta3 works perfectly here. However, I did run into some issues at the first time installing it: somehow it did not fully complete the downloading and installing of game assets, so I missed most sound effects, and I can only think other problems would arise later on. Re-installing the app and re-downloading the game files fixed the issue for me :)

So please check your install!

Reactions: Raul69.atl

tedlogan42

Jun 29, 2010
Shadowgun works flawlessly on mine. No issues. MC3 doesn't work, but Dead Space and GTA3 (current Play Store versions) work perfectly.

jgaf

Aug 14, 2011
Tampa
Gameloft hasn't updated their compatible device list. All their games should run fine on our awesome tablet. I started a thread to get their attention on different social media sites.

Reactions: Raul69.atl

jrsalda

Nov 28, 2011
Those are actually my worst fears, eventually android OS will face even more fragmentation when manufacturers release tablets with samsung exynos 5520 and snapdragon S4 SoC's. Until google releases a new API standard for gaming, those compatibility issues will remain and even grow. Same thing happened back in 1995 when every video card manufacturer was pushing their own 3d hardware acceleration solution for gaming(3dfx Glide, S3 virge(S3D), OpenGL, nvidia riva 128, matrox mystique, ATI rage II, rendition verite, Tseng et6000, 3d Labs, PowerVR, number nine) until microsoft released direct3D API.
Do you know what happened right after directx was released? only companies survived nvidia and ATI(Amd), matrox just abandoned the gaming race and remain in vertical markets.
At the end, competition is good for the customers, what we really Don't want to see after we buy an expensive tablet is the fact tablet manufacturers might just phase out/discontinue a product and/or software developers just turn their backs to new SoC's not releasing software updates for the new proprietary platform.

Last edited:

Raul69.atl

Oct 17, 2011
city of angels
Yea but tegra 3 is coming in a lot devices in the feature... Plus nvidia always making good stuff.. Im sure all this games are gonna get an update.
My t-989 at the beginnig a lot games didnt work but now a lot do work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i wanted to make a note of games not working on the TF300
    Add ur games too please

.::Updated 7/1/12::.

**NOT WORKING**

* 9MM
    * Ganster Rio
    * Ganster Miami vice HD
    * Madden NFL 12
    * Splinter Cell Conviction
    * Lets golf 2
    * The sims 3
    * Street Fighter IV True HD-checking
    * Assasin's Creed Relevation
    * Man in Black 3
    * Need for speed shift
    * Sixs guns-checking
    * Lets Golf 3
    * Backstab

Gta3 works perfectly here. However, I did run into some issues at the first time installing it: somehow it did not fully complete the downloading and installing of game assets, so I missed most sound effects, and I can only think other problems would arise later on. Re-installing the app and re-downloading the game files fixed the issue for me :)

So please check your install!
    Gameloft hasn't updated their compatible device list. All their games should run fine on our awesome tablet. I started a thread to get their attention on different social media sites.
    Mc3?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Modern combat 3

Here's the link to the thread, man I want to play Six-Guns on my tablet T_T