FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL] Phoenix v1.49 (11/04/2010)

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 44
 
By tehdarkknight, Member on 17th October 2010, 07:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2010, 11:05 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
I tried 1.30 which had the interactive governer and I was pleasantly surprised by the low CPU usage (SeePU) compared to 1.40 and the stock kernel. Looking forward to you getting the interactive governer working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187

So is this kernel rooted bro?

Yes, it is.
 
 
18th October 2010, 03:29 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level!?
18th October 2010, 04:19 AM |#23  
tehdarkknight's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarokx

Any plans to incorporate voodoo color?

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isira

I tried 1.30 which had the interactive governer and I was pleasantly surprised by the low CPU usage (SeePU) compared to 1.40 and the stock kernel. Looking forward to you getting the interactive governer working properly.

Interactive is still available. You can activate it by changing the governor in an OC app like SetCPU, or manually:

Code:
adb shell
echo "interactive" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
18th October 2010, 12:07 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32

Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level!?

Its over NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND
*crushes scouter*
18th October 2010, 01:10 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Glastonbury
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
So does this have the bluetoooth hid also?
18th October 2010, 06:51 PM |#26  
mykenyc's Avatar
Senior Member
Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Liking your kernel so far, thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
18th October 2010, 09:40 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 464
 
More
Anyone flash a recent version of this and care to report their experience?
18th October 2010, 09:48 PM |#28  
phantomevo77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odub303

Anyone flash a recent version of this and care to report their experience?

This kernel is probably the best out there IMO for the Epic. I have tried all of them here on XDA, and so far..

-Best battery life (even better than the "battery kernels"
-Fast and smooth, no snag like in the Mixup
-Overall just feels better.

Battery right now... 73% and 9hrs since charge, moderate text and few phone calls, some games and music.

Simply amazing. Then again this cant all be kernel, but it sure feels and performs like it to me

(This was on 1.40)
18th October 2010, 10:01 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag CO
Thanks Meter: 294
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomevo77

This kernel is probably the best out there IMO for the Epic. I have tried all of them here on XDA, and so far..

-Best battery life (even better than the "battery kernels"
-Fast and smooth, no snag like in the Mixup
-Overall just feels better.

Battery right now... 73% and 9hrs since charge, moderate text and few phone calls, some games and music.

Simply amazing. Then again this cant all be kernel, but it sure feels and performs like it to me

(This was on 1.40)

you leaving the governor on conservative as it comes? and do you use setcpu at all? those are pretty good stats! i've been on baked snack and mixup recently but makes me want to try this one.
18th October 2010, 10:03 PM |#30  
phantomevo77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosher13

you leaving the governor on conservative as it comes? and do you use setcpu at all? those are pretty good stats! i've been on baked snack and mixup recently but makes me want to try this one.

not using setcpu at all. just flashed it and off i was.
18th October 2010, 10:11 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 464
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomevo77

This kernel is probably the best out there IMO for the Epic. I have tried all of them here on XDA, and so far..

-Best battery life (even better than the "battery kernels"
-Fast and smooth, no snag like in the Mixup
-Overall just feels better.

Battery right now... 73% and 9hrs since charge, moderate text and few phone calls, some games and music.

Simply amazing. Then again this cant all be kernel, but it sure feels and performs like it to me

(This was on 1.40)

Well, you sold me...I'm off to flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes