[ROM] Official DFT Green Mango with five language [Download Inside]

Search This thread

DarkRiot

Jun 3, 2010
Ok, as previous DFT work, i was authorized from DFT Admin to post here their last release, The Green mango.

Here is a description (credits goes to zjw831 from DFT site) :

Sequence: Yesterday generation WP7 native machine release upgrade WP7 mango systematic approach, many people through this method to upgrade to Microsoft beta mango System (7661), although updated, system settings can not be set Chinese language (that is, no Chinese UI) , but the new system brings a multi-task and Chinese input method, and speed improvements. Visible, Microsoft released a year later WP7 improvement is still very large.
Through the efforts of DFT, the king of generation HD2 can experience the fun of mango, and green mangoes (not ripe mango) will be held today Login DFT. HD2 machine faithful cheer it. Than the generation of this ROM to upgrade the machine native WP7 bring more surprises, including five languages ??(Traditional 0404, 0407 German, 0409 English, 0419 Russian, 0804 U.S.). The new UI brings new Chinese experience, this is the generation of native machine now does not have. Haha (happy ah). Microsoft's Chinese UI, but it seems far to the edge Yeah, he slowly and understand it (note that this is the green mango).
Official ROM is completely tested style, no escape-related operations, and there is a serious BUG, mobile phone shops get in, but putting that loud, after all, green mango, we go slowly test it.

Solemn statement: DFT works is prohibited reproduced !

(Special Note: The team works declined xd a.cn website at any time, any way reproduced in any form, modified! other forums in the post three days after opening may be reproduced, If you want to modify Please get our consent, thank you!)

PS: once despised every one thousand less than the forum posts, not qualified to speak! But everyone knows that he is getting a cheap still cold, do not look at their own forum thanks to those who so hot! As the saying goes: GRATEFUL! People forget to drink plenty of water drilling wells, planting trees under the tree shade not forget people! This as a warning and hope out for themselves!

If we want to mature mango early, hoping to bring more surprises DFT, on compliance with relevant rules of the game. All Member report reproduced connection, verified, reported related to the connection of the first reported member of a points reward.

You are strictly unauthorized to upload this to anyother XDA thread or outside forum, if you want, you can link to this thread. Thanks.

Multiupload Link

PS: i will add some other info and pics asap, i'm out of time now. Sorry.

DFT Original thread
Thanks DFT Team!!

If you like what DFT team makes for our community and if you want contribute to future development, fell free to donate to the links below. :)

DFT/Mwang PayPal Donations

Last edited:

paulrgod

Sep 17, 2008
Sheffield
Nice to see it 'officially' released if this is indeed 'official'?

Absolutely love it!

Why didnt DFT release this themselves?

Anyway - does anyone know if it's possible to alter the physical key mappings, id like them a little different if possible?

Cheers
Paul

Reactions: Fabian1985

DarkRiot

Jun 3, 2010
It is official 100% , DFT didnt posts themself for their personal reasons that if they want will be say.

Original thread : darkforcesteam.com.cn/thread-25819-1-1.html

About the mapping, i really dont know, maybe you can register in the adove link and ask to the devs.

Cheers

Nice to see it 'officially' released if this is indeed 'official'?

Absolutely love it!

Why didnt DFT release this themselves?

Anyway - does anyone know if it's possible to alter the physical key mappings, id like them a little different if possible?

Cheers
Paul

simax

Jul 29, 2010
what are the changes between magldr 1.11 and 1.12?
battery charge fixed while turned off?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

drej88

Dec 14, 2009
hello! I installed with success and now I want to get back to wm 6.5.

How to uninstall ?

thank you.

Last edited:

jaidedfocus

Jun 7, 2010
Tampa
2 Questions

Question regarding the SD card.

Can it be removed before installation and then re-added after complete so that it does not partition the SD card? Or will it still partition it after its inserted? Or will it just not allow a proper installation?

Can WP7 be added with Magldr 1.11 since in the screenshot it says you need at least Magldr 1.09 to install it?

Reactions: fahur

lancguy

Dec 19, 2009
Lancaster, PA
Oh man; so what if Christmas was 3 weeks ago. Thanks to all at DFT.

Understood about Live Services and syncing of calendar/contacts. But will it still sync with (my work) exchange server? That would help in making me decide to toss out WP6.5/Adnroid.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, as previous DFT work, i was authorized from DFT Admin to post here their last release, The Green mango.

Here is a description (credits goes to zjw831 from DFT site) :

Sequence: Yesterday generation WP7 native machine release upgrade WP7 mango systematic approach, many people through this method to upgrade to Microsoft beta mango System (7661), although updated, system settings can not be set Chinese language (that is, no Chinese UI) , but the new system brings a multi-task and Chinese input method, and speed improvements. Visible, Microsoft released a year later WP7 improvement is still very large.
    Through the efforts of DFT, the king of generation HD2 can experience the fun of mango, and green mangoes (not ripe mango) will be held today Login DFT. HD2 machine faithful cheer it. Than the generation of this ROM to upgrade the machine native WP7 bring more surprises, including five languages ??(Traditional 0404, 0407 German, 0409 English, 0419 Russian, 0804 U.S.). The new UI brings new Chinese experience, this is the generation of native machine now does not have. Haha (happy ah). Microsoft's Chinese UI, but it seems far to the edge Yeah, he slowly and understand it (note that this is the green mango).
    Official ROM is completely tested style, no escape-related operations, and there is a serious BUG, mobile phone shops get in, but putting that loud, after all, green mango, we go slowly test it.

Solemn statement: DFT works is prohibited reproduced !

(Special Note: The team works declined xd a.cn website at any time, any way reproduced in any form, modified! other forums in the post three days after opening may be reproduced, If you want to modify Please get our consent, thank you!)

PS: once despised every one thousand less than the forum posts, not qualified to speak! But everyone knows that he is getting a cheap still cold, do not look at their own forum thanks to those who so hot! As the saying goes: GRATEFUL! People forget to drink plenty of water drilling wells, planting trees under the tree shade not forget people! This as a warning and hope out for themselves!

If we want to mature mango early, hoping to bring more surprises DFT, on compliance with relevant rules of the game. All Member report reproduced connection, verified, reported related to the connection of the first reported member of a points reward.

You are strictly unauthorized to upload this to anyother XDA thread or outside forum, if you want, you can link to this thread. Thanks.

Multiupload Link

PS: i will add some other info and pics asap, i'm out of time now. Sorry.

DFT Original thread
    Thanks DFT Team!!

If you like what DFT team makes for our community and if you want contribute to future development, fell free to donate to the links below. :)

DFT/Mwang PayPal Donations
    made this video for anyone whos unsure on how to install wp7, hope this helps someone.. feedback appreciated
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nac3Fnf-lY4
    Video HD7 Vs. HD2 with windows phone 7

Wow I can't believe it.............
    few days ago I flashed Android on NAND and now WP7............

HD2 is the best device I have used
    this is what i did in short for live service hack

1. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10566003#post10566003

- install wp7 dev tools
    - install zune
    - follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=857127

- after unlock is done, install
    Xap installer.(this make file with .xap extension install on hd7)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=860964

TouchXplorer Beta for WP7
    http://forum.touchxperience.com/view...php?f=29&t=582

2. for registry edit(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=907169)

create rgu file with below content for hd2 to fake hd7:
    --------------------
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\operatorpkg]
    "Version"="7.1.401.10291"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo]
    "OemName"="HTC"
    "MODeviceName"="HD7 T9292"
    "OEMDeviceName"="Schubert"
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Ident]
    "FriendlyName"="HTC HD7"
    ------------------

2-Convert this rgu in provxml with the tool rgu-2-xml..exe

3-Rename this file CustClear.provxml

4-Create an XAP with it using XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe

5-Deploy the XAP on your device, this extract the provxml into /My Documents/My Ringtones/.

6-Using TouchXplorer copy this file into /Windows/ Folder, overwrite if asked.

7-Run HTC ConnectionSetup and set your connection.
    this will install your provxml-- this is a XAP file available to download at :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911309

after you do all this, only part remains is to go to live services in the phone and it will ask for activation code. get it from MS and it is easy, they give it without any issue.

hope this helps.. not taking any credit for this-- all info is available in xda forums.
    thanks to xda and various posters. and DFT team!!:D