1,986 posts
Thanks Meter: 102

By Digital Outcast, Retired Moderator on 10th June 2009, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2010, 09:56 AM |#131  
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 9

More
same here man....cant install the driver, this is not my first time i flash, i have managed to install and flash the phone in this steps... but now i cant...
3rd November 2010, 10:08 AM |#132  
Flag Kurdistan
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I Made it
yeah i managed to install, right efter you picked the driver from "have disk" and it starts to install, plug out the USB cable and it should say the driver is succesfully installed or what ever.
7th November 2010, 10:32 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
im using x86 vista with no AV. When i click on "RUN" USPL crashes. gives "System.ComponentModel.Win32" in error details.

i couldnt downgrade my drivers. when i try to select the ones you provide device manager keeps saying the devices i use right now are the latest ones. i even tried to change version and date's on .inf files but no luck
6th March 2011, 02:41 AM |#134  

More
I am having problems at this step

WV5 - Make sure both the Windows Mobile 2003-based device connectivity and Windows Mobile-based device connectivity services show Started. If they are not, start them

My phone is in bootloader, it says HBOOT USB PLUG, when I open services I can not find Windows Mobile 2003-based device connectivity or the second.

I have repeated the steps several times what could be wrong?
6th March 2011, 03:04 AM |#135  

More
WV2 - Open Windows Mobile Device Center, hover over Mobile Device Settings and click Connection Settings.

Mobile Device Settings does not exist within my WM Device Center
6th March 2011, 04:48 PM |#136  

More
source of my problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeB1

You need to untick "allow USB connections", ie to update the drivers you first need to disallow usb connections.

If I need to update the drivers for WM Center for this step how would I go about such a thing? I tried downloading and installing WM Center 6.1 driver update for windows vista 64 bit twice. I'm on a bit of a deadline to sideload an app and I can't get past the usb drivers. I've even considered walking into best buy and just plugging into a pc with windows 7 to see if it will install the drivers I need Lol
3rd May 2011, 11:02 AM |#137  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Win 7 64 U
Windows currently on Test Mode, Build 7600.

Vivo PVT Ship S-ON RL
HBOOT 1.09.0000
RADIO 38.02.01.11_M
eMMC-boot

Steps given do not work. HBOOT shows HBOOT USB PLUG and HBOOT USB below in the menu.

My device manager shows 'Other devices' instead of 'Mobile devices'. My phone is detected as 'Android 1.0'. I get code 52 when trying to install the usb driver. Any ideas?

*edit*
found a way to make RUU work. I already have a goldcard but RUU ain't detecting my phone due to the USB problem. Found out there is another way:
Go to developer.htc.com
Scroll to most bottom
Download HTC Android USB Driver for Microsoft PC
Manually install working drivers with device manager

RUU worked and I'm using Australia Virgin Gingerbread rom now
The Following User Says Thank You to vancecwtan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vancecwtan Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 12:05 PM |#138  
Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 5,015

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg102670

thanks!!

good lord, no body posts in 5 years and then all of a sudden!!! Nice way to grab a mods attention
28th April 2016, 02:19 PM |#139  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

good lord, no body posts in 5 years and then all of a sudden!!! Nice way to grab a mods attention

lol. im agree. ive still got this device. put in rack due to screen problem. nway. blackstone rock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
update usb sync drivers, use uspl or mtty

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)