FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
In the past, I get many helps from here.
I met lots of troubles while building ffmpeg for winCE. But I'm lucky to build them out finaly. I know some ones prefer to get the dlls directly rather than build it by themselves. So I upload them here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jc4w8mex9mw

Just feel free to get them if you need it.
28th May 2008, 03:19 PM |#2  
lastnikita's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
ok, it may sound a silly question, but what app is suposed to take benefit of that ?
10th June 2008, 09:40 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up RTSP
Great job! Thanks

Did you build it with rtsp support? I can 't manage opening an rtsp stream: "File not found error"

rtsp.h files are present


In your begin method, in the name you preceed sample.avi with some strange char's what are they for?

Kind regards
Wim
11th June 2008, 02:44 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have also been trying to compile this for the ARM4 platform, would it be possible for you to build for this platform (ARM4i is only for WM5/6 and Im also developing for WM2003/CE.NET 4.2)

Thanks
13th June 2008, 08:14 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I haven't tried it in WM2003. Maybe it works too. please try it and tell me result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsva

I have also been trying to compile this for the ARM4 platform, would it be possible for you to build for this platform (ARM4i is only for WM5/6 and Im also developing for WM2003/CE.NET 4.2)

Thanks

13th June 2008, 08:07 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sorry, rstp seems not supported defaultly.
the strange chars is diretory name. You could change them to "\\Storage Card\\sample.avi" or any others you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpos

Great job! Thanks

Did you build it with rtsp support? I can 't manage opening an rtsp stream: "File not found error"

rtsp.h files are present


In your begin method, in the name you preceed sample.avi with some strange char's what are they for?

Kind regards
Wim

17th July 2008, 03:01 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am trying to use your bin ffmpeg on windows mobile 6.

when I try to call :

avcodec_find_encoder((enum CodecID)CODEC_ID_FLV1);

it's fail

those my init call:
avcodec_init();
avcodec_register_all();
av_register_all();
av_log_set_callback( ffmpeg_avcodec_log );

any idea ?
12th November 2008, 02:58 PM |#8  
milesmowbray's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wright_hz

In the past, I get many helps from here.
I met lots of troubles while building ffmpeg for winCE. But I'm lucky to build them out finaly. I know some ones prefer to get the dlls directly rather than build it by themselves. So I upload them here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jc4w8mex9mw

Just feel free to get them if you need it.

Hi,

Been trying to use your FFMPEG.DLL but I need the network capability of FFMPEG, could you recompile with --disable-network removed from your configure?

I have built FFMPEG myself but I keep getting a green screen on any video output, sound works okay. Did you get this? If I switch to your DLL I it works but I can only open local files.

To get libavformat to build I had to change a line in configure (amongst other things) to:

network_extralibs="-lws2"

from:

network_extralibs="-lws2_32"

Thanks!
mccoffein
1st April 2009, 09:42 PM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hy,

can anybody build ffmpeg with support stream video files from network?

Thanks a lot.

Greatz

mccoffein
mccoffein
4th April 2009, 01:23 PM |#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hy,

is anybody out there?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ffmpeg, mobile, sdl, source, wince

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes