194 posts
Thanks Meter: 708

By xzzz9097, Senior Member on 19th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2015, 03:15 PM |#481  
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 9

More
The new lollipop build feels smooth and crisp. i love it.

Only issue i have now is with supersu/root but i've read that supersu and early custom lollipop builds have issues.
I tried to set the governor with teamster but without root no go.
anybody got the same issue? or a workaround?

Is the performance menu coming back?

12th February 2015, 04:34 PM |#482  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cney

The new lollipop build feels smooth and crisp. i love it.

Only issue i have now is with supersu/root but i've read that supersu and early custom lollipop builds have issues.
I tried to set the governor with teamster but without root no go.
anybody got the same issue? or a workaround?

Is the performance menu coming back?

download and flash latest SuperSU from recovery..
i think there isnt performance menu in setting.
21st February 2015, 05:55 AM |#483  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Smile Any release plans?
@xzzz9097

Any plans on releasing a [New Storage Layout] version?
The last(20150130) build was slightly faster and lagfree compared to other LP builds.
I like the minimalist approach of your builds, just the stock android with a few tweaks.

Looking forward to new builds.
25th April 2015, 01:40 AM |#484  
Thanks Meter: 360

More
New Storage Layout for 5.0-ALPHA1-20150130
Now that New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru at rage and I'd been regulary force to move app to system to free up stuffed data partition.
So I decided to join the new layout transition before @xzzz9097 providing us another PA build.
There is a nice part: you can keep your ROM data (beware of SD data, though). No need reflashing as clean ROM.

How to:
In single line: Nandroid and move to new layout, restore backup and flash the zip and boot.img. Done!

Step by steps:
1. Backup everything in your phone including current PA ROM (use TWRP only) that you want to keep. This will WIPE ALL!
2. Boot to fastboot and Install a recovery made for the New Layout. twrp2853.BiG.img will do for a start.
3. Disconnect the phone from PC (current recovery will fail the format process if you skip this step).
4. Format Data. This will reformat your SD Card to be used for both app-data and user storage (new SD Card).
5. Clean out all other partitions.
6. Restart recovery and wait for two new drives to pop up on your PC.
7. Copy your ROM Backup and, pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip to the Internal SD Card or the new 2GB Extra Data.
8. RESTORE the ROM, then FLASH pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip
9. Reboot to fastboot, flash pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.img and clear cache.
10. Reboot!

Little advice: On the first boot on new layout, remember to clear your Media Storage data and reboot. Let the media scanner services run at the following boot, do not connect to your pc until it finish.

Grab the recovery and read more at New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HebeGuess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HebeGuess Ad-Free
3rd November 2015, 10:35 PM |#485  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Please post the pa5 for old layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebeGuess

Now that New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru at rage and I'd been regulary force to move app to system to free up stuffed data partition.
So I decided to join the new layout transition before @xzzz9097 providing us another PA build.
There is a nice part: you can keep your ROM data (beware of SD data, though). No need reflashing as clean ROM.

How to:
In single line: Nandroid and move to new layout, restore backup and flash the zip and boot.img. Done!

Step by steps:
1. Backup everything in your phone including current PA ROM (use TWRP only) that you want to keep. This will WIPE ALL!
2. Boot to fastboot and Install a recovery made for the New Layout. twrp2853.BiG.img will do for a start.
3. Disconnect the phone from PC (current recovery will fail the format process if you skip this step).
4. Format Data. This will reformat your SD Card to be used for both app-data and user storage (new SD Card).
5. Clean out all other partitions.
6. Restart recovery and wait for two new drives to pop up on your PC.
7. Copy your ROM Backup and, pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip to the Internal SD Card or the new 2GB Extra Data.
8. RESTORE the ROM, then FLASH pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.zip
9. Reboot to fastboot, flash pa_endeavoru-5.0_new_layout.img and clear cache.
10. Reboot!

Little advice: On the first boot on new layout, remember to clear your Media Storage data and reboot. Let the media scanner services run at the following boot, do not connect to your pc until it finish.

Grab the recovery and read more at New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)