[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos Transformer Nightlies (tf101)

Search This thread

Mikey

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Wheaton, Il
Google Pixel Fold
Easy enough. Now as far as timing, do I try to turn on wifi first, let it sit for a while, then do the logcat?

I'm on the standard build myself. But I have the cornerstone one available too. Might give that a try after, or just try wiping and reinstalling after I get the logcat.
time it to start the log right before you turn on wifi

Reactions: felek73
All I have to say is that cornerstone rocks! One little bug with cornerstone itself is don't try to install a third party app from the side pane windows. Package installer goes nuts flashing and the only way out is to launch a different app in that pane. Other then that so far the build is pretty stable. Haven't really tested too much besides streaming music, checking e-mail and browsing using chrome beta. Great work guys and look forward to all the contributions you have to offer. Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my TF101 using Tapatalk

Reactions: breuler

chikimonke

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 12, 2010
Santa Clara, CA
time it to start the log right before you turn on wifi

Sorry to be clogging the thread, normally I would have switched to a PM by now, but I'm hoping someone might feel inspired to help if they know how to do everything as well.

That said, my tablet seems to want to try starting the Wifi right away, there's never a moment that it doesn't appear to be trying to turn it on. Should I just try to time a logcat when just finishes booting?

Question: I've used adb with my GN, and I know I had to get the drivers installed properly to do so. You don't happen to have a link to the drivers that I need for connecting the TF do you? I found some, but they don't want to install.

Last edited:

solarnz

Retired Recognized Developer
May 23, 2010
Sydney
Sorry to be clogging the thread, normally I would have switched to a PM by now, but I'm hoping someone might feel inspired to help if they know how to do everything as well.

You're not clogging the thread. I would much rather posts like yours be out in the open where everyone can help opposed to personal messages.

kevhuff

Nov 25, 2011
Charleston,WV
You guys did the impossible onskreen is very cool mad props is all I have to say. Pretty stable so far. Still setting up my own UI. Maybe have Asus apps available as a add on like the Widgets is my main concern. But really thanks to much for your work great job

Last edited by a moderator:

chikimonke

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 12, 2010
Santa Clara, CA
You're not clogging the thread. I would much rather posts like yours be out in the open where everyone can help opposed to personal messages.

Sounds good to me. That said, I tried installing the cornerstone build as well, and I'm getting the same problem with Wifi. Just won't turn on. As soon as I can get the proper drivers so that I can use adb I'll be good to go on that logcat.

cdspaco

Feb 9, 2010
Sounds good to me. That said, I tried installing the cornerstone build as well, and I'm getting the same problem with Wifi. Just won't turn on. As soon as I can get the proper drivers so that I can use adb I'll be good to go on that logcat.

This what you need? Under USB.
support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=20&s=16&m=Eee+Pad+Transformer+TF101&os=32

chrlop

Feb 28, 2011
pR
well i guess is got to be me with the stupid question whats the different between:confused: roms

bxreppa@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2008
BRONX
NIce smooth stable and responsive rom. Onskreen is cool but its not the version where in the video I saw the developer had the capability to switch apps from the bar on the right to the main screen. The icon to switch apps from bar to main screen is missing. Being a AOSP rom im thinking is the reason my keyboard dock is not fully functional as it would be on a asus stock style rom. Regardless is still a very good rom. Thanks

Novarider

Jul 20, 2010
NIce smooth stable and responsive rom. Onskreen is cool but its not the version where in the video I saw the developer had the capability to switch apps from the bar on the right to the main screen. The icon to switch apps from bar to main screen is missing. Being a AOSP rom im thinking is the reason my keyboard dock is not fully functional as it would be on a asus stock style rom. Regardless is still a very good rom. Thanks

Once we get the swap button working it will be SWEET!

jerdog

Admin Emeritus - Purveyor of word nuggets
well i guess is got to be me with the stupid question whats the different between:confused: roms

One of them is the base ROM, the other has Cornerstone included. Solarnz seemed to make that clear when he mentioned there will be different builds with Cornerstone. If you want to know what Cornerstone is, Google is your friend.

276425_247383118643378_1496412805_n.jpg

chrlop

Feb 28, 2011
pR
One of them is the base ROM, the other has Cornerstone included. Solarnz seemed to make that clear when he mentioned there will be different builds with Cornerstone. If you want to know what Cornerstone is, Google is your friend.

276425_247383118643378_1496412805_n.jpg

Thanks for the info very noob of me not researching first

arberthebarber

Apr 19, 2010
Some bugs

-When a popup dialog comes up sometimes you can click on it (example the volume)
-Screen doesn't open up lock screen after turned off (was using faceunlock and it stopped working after restart)
-Camera doesn't work in the cornerstone side apps

Additions:
-Added Polaris Office & Some Asus Apps(they seem useful)
-Scnreenshot button

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Some bugs

-When a popup dialog comes up sometimes you can click on it (example the volume)
-Screen doesn't open up lock screen after turned off (was using faceunlock and it stopped working after restart)
-Camera doesn't work in the cornerstone side apps

Additions:
-Added Polaris Office & Some Asus Apps(they seem useful)
-Scnreenshot button

Don't forget the Bug tracker
https://bugs.teameos.org/

clouse2013

Mar 12, 2011
Columbus
Using the cornerstone build, my wifi doesn't connect at all. Dont know if some people were reporting this. It just sits at obtaining IP adress and never actually connects. I checked the MD5 before flashing and it was good. Ill redownload and try again but just thought i would put it here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS​
    ICS 4.0.4 TF101​
    NIGHTLIES​

Welcome to the evolution of TiamatXOOM.

With the AOSP release of Android 4.0 begins the next dawn of the Android operating system. And with this release comes Team EOS, the natural evolution of the TiamatXOOM development team.

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated once every 24 hours and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS TF101 Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/nightlies/tf101/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Use the latest available gapps package available from http://goo.im/gapps

*Note - You will need to re-flash G-Apps after you flash an updated nightly build. You can do this before you reboot after the installation of a new nightly.
    Also note that if you are coming from an earlier G-Apps package you will need to wipe prior to installation of this package in order to avoid FC issues.

--

Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving. Change logs are generally generated on a daily basis.
    Change logs can be viewed at http://nightlies.teameos.org/changelogs/
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY Honeycomb based rom (this includes all Tiamat roms)

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

FEATURE REQUESTS!
    We need YOU, yes YOU to help us build the best AOSP rom out there. Have an idea for a feature you want to see implemented then let us know!
    Team EOS Feature Request

Source Code
    Rom: http://git.teameos.org
    Kernel: https://github.com/Roach2010/asus_kernel_tf101

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

Welcome to the TF101 evolved. Welcome to Team EOS.

I also would like to welcome Roach2010 to the team, and is your TF101 developer for this rom.
    Reserved for me
    Cornerstone Builds
    Oh, I should probably mention there are cornerstone builds at http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/cornerstone/nightlies/tf101
    Newest nightly (non cornerstone) very smooth. Wifi connection seems quicker for me, though I haven't seen connection at length. Will report back. Thanks roach!!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

I've hopefully fixed the wifi disconnect issue. Badfrog had the bug bad and was able to use his logcat to help identify a small problem. With that fixed and with some other changes I made I'm hoping wifi will be stronger and more stable.

Also new as of tonight is USB Ethernet support. This works great including with most of the apps that complain about having no wifi connection. While I was tweaking the framework I found a setting for bluetooth tethering so you can now connect other devices to the internet via your Transformer's wifi.

I'm going to have a look at the power options tomorrows so watch this space.
    What I have been up to tonight...

Coming soon to a nightly near you...

Screenshot_2012_03_20_01_30_54.png