Upgrades and other devices discussion here

Search This thread

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.
Trying to figure out what Samsung is going to do in response to the new iPhone 5s. With it being a 64 bit processer and all Samsung made promises of a 64 bit device by years end. But what device will that be I'm just curious in that regard.

Check out this article I wrote
http://itr3k.com/2013/09/samsung-promising-64-bit-smartphone/ for more information on these discovery.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

adventure_of_link

Aug 23, 2012
Not sure whether to put this here or make a new thread... anyways, I made a closing thoughts review on the Galaxy S4 since I'll be getting the Note 3 soon-ish.

http://youtu.be/vBMTz-ECBNw

and from what I've read that note 3's only memory option is 32GB. either samsung _finally_ listened to the customers, or this is the way Notes have always came. also I'm trying to hunt down the galaxy gear pre-order or find a source on where I can get one. :)

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Trying to figure out what Samsung is going to do in response to the new iPhone 5s. With it being a 64 bit processer and all Samsung made promises of a 64 bit device by years end. But what device will that be I'm just curious in that regard.

Check out this article I wrote
http://itr3k.com/2013/09/samsung-promising-64-bit-smartphone/ for more information on these discovery.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Samsung created the processor for the iPhone 5s, they also created the screen..

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
Possibly switching

So I just wanted everyone's opinions on switching from the s4 to the z1....I like the fact the Sony has a much better low light camera since I can't carry my Nikon around all the time.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using xda app-developers app

TheAtheistOtaku

Oct 18, 2011
Buffalo
so how do you guys feel about samsung possibly rushing the s5 release to january/february. Personally i wouldnt buy it, because rushed products tend to have big problems, plus that would leave the s4 with less then a year of life, and im enjoying this phone too much to give it up so soon

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
PEpJ+

Gilgamesh122

Oct 19, 2013
Galaxy s4 SGH-M919

Sorry I am new here and I bought three days ago a Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and I just wanted to know when is the release of 4.3 for this device?

covert75ops

Dec 11, 2012
Clovis
Ready to twist this phone

Sorry if I am not following the country club rules as its sometimes is difficult with all the different threads roms etc. I was injured in recon combat so bear with me i promise to wear a collar and not have on cut off jeans in the club house . The beard some have lost there place in the world just looking at it , that stays on.

I just received my replacement phone from T-Mobile and its sitting right here and is ready for the best rom and basically time to mod. If there is a chance someone might help me out, iam not a tard just my heads still vibrating from all that trigger pullin and halo jumps . Not to mention the ....... well thats classified. Should have been there

Galaxy s4 SGH-M919
I will insert more later if I remember

J Brooks
This is worse than bullets zippin by

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where do you guys get your Micro SD Cards?

Need to pick up two of them but not sure.

Cheapest ones I've found so far are about $25 for 32GB.
    I go to Frys or Newegg if I buy online.
    Please use this thread for upgrade and or other device discussion.

Be respectful of others in doing so, Thanks!
    I'd rather wait for Colin Farell's (Total Recall movie) cellphone on the palm of his hand.;)
    Samsung confirmed the watch will work with the GS4 when they update it to 4.3.

So that means it will never work on the T-Mobile GS4 since they don't know how to update us :)
    What do you guys think of the new iPhone 5S? I love how they are boasting about the fingerprint reader, which has been around for centuries. -.- I just can't wait till Samsung shows everyone up when they release a phone with a released version of the YOUM display. I'd love to see what Apple counters with xD

But it comes in colors now! No one ever thought of that before! Except you know...every accessories manufacturer who sells colorful cases for every phone ever made

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app