Wamo pro controller

Search This thread

aldaris565

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, has anyone tried the wamo pro controller on this device? if yes then please share your experience about compatibility.

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk

aldaris565

Dec 27, 2011
well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

Reactions: madmurdoch

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?

aldaris565

Dec 27, 2011
how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?

It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.

Reactions: XxZombiePikachu

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.

which is the app you are using? is it comfortable like to be able to play that many hours continuously?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.