[ROM][ICS][An Extreme ROM】New Angeeks_I9103_ICS_Lv.4

Search This thread

ashish.kmc08

Mar 16, 2012
What kernel is this rom using?... It shows only 723 mb ram..
And is this rom deodexed?
Ps gaming in this rom is very good... Most games rum smoothly :)

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Last edited:

d2dprajesh

Mar 2, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Hi
I downloaded and install it
It's really nice
No issue till two days
Just one thing I want to ask or check, when I see notification it moving from left to right

I am using it on austria version xxlq9 working nice.
It's doesn't have any account like Facebook, twitter in settings

Google plus not working

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

d2dprajesh

Mar 2, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Dear developer

please resolve this problem on whether widget

What is the meaning of 3$4$ like....

Sent from mobile application of xda

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353802332965.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353802332965.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 366

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Sorry guys, didnt check the thread. Actually i m sufering from dangue from last night. Need to b hospitalised. Bt for ur queries, here is the answers but u need to check at ur end as i cant flash it now in hospital.

U can download the all softwares from play store which is not in the rom.
I have just flashed and used only 1 day for Checking this rom. And its marvelous rom bt i m back on PAC rom again. Due to my backup and all thing.
Kernel can b checked in setting=>about phone.
For deodexed, pls go to system/app and check, is there any. odex file in the folder? If yes that means its odexed. I think its odexed one.

The user is having widget problem, pls remove the widget from screen. And place it again. Its come if, wont load properly.
Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bhavik Jain

Mar 1, 2012
Sorry guys, didnt check the thread. Actually i m sufering from dangue from last night. Need to b hospitalised. Bt for ur queries, here is the answers but u need to check at ur end as i cant flash it now in hospital.

I have just flashed and used only 1 day for Checking this rom. And its marvelous rom bt i m back on PAC rom again. Due to my backup and all thing.
For deodexed, pls go to system/app and check, is there any. odex file in the folder? If yes that means its odexed. I think its odexed one.

The user is having widget problem, pls remove the widget from screen. And place it again. Its come if, wont load properly.

Hey bro dont exhert urself just take care. I think u need to just stop focusing on d development and replying d ques and just take care. Get Well Soon!!:(:)

dr.ngk

May 15, 2012
Mumbai
Take care of your platelet counts more than anything else..

esteras

Apr 5, 2010
Barcelona
OnePlus 8T
What are the differences between this new ROM and the Angeeks_SamI9103_4.0.4_B5096 version? A part of base version, of course.

Do you recomend to test this version? I'm using B5096 Angeeks ROM and works like a charm but the kernel can not be updated due to loop boot animation. Maybe there is a lot of reasons to upgrade to this Extreme ROM and I would be very glad to test it.

Some questions to update to the OP for kataria for when he was healthy. Of course take care.

- Odex/Deodex version?
- Kernel version?
- Fixed google aps problem with the updates
- Recording voice is working ok?

Thanks and good work wanansmile, this is the best ROM for 9103!

d2dprajesh

Mar 2, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Some of the tips for India ppl
ROM is of 211Mb che

Keyboard swype k anything you have to download By default Chinese keyboard only available, swype licenced version works here

Both ui available Samsung and some new one but both are good.

Take backup before download All data well be deleted in this ROM

When you download it gives you Chinese download page click on right side of blue button

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354007180838.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354007180838.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: nikeshganatra

The-Droidster

May 27, 2012
XDA 24 x 7
@all using this ROM: Has game lag problem been solved in this ROM? What are the improvements over stock ICS?

Tapatalked from my Galaxy R GT-I9103 using XDA Premium App :p
I don't go to sleep until I utilize my quota of 8 thanx a day!

vasudevk03

Apr 23, 2012
Increased sleep mode supports automatic flight mode & automatically mute mode (Settings - More - sleep mode)

PLEASE EDIT IN DISCRIPTION^^^

d2dprajesh

Mar 2, 2011
Google Pixel 7
@all using this ROM: Has game lag problem been solved in this ROM? What are the improvements over stock ICS?

Tapatalked from my Galaxy R GT-I9103 using XDA Premium App 

Buddy no problem of gaming
I tried temple run and it's working smooth.

Reactions: The-Droidster

ashish.kmc08

Mar 16, 2012

Tapatalked from my Galaxy R GT-I9103 using XDA Premium App :p

Yup game lags are largely gone... Virtua tennis running flawlessly... Battery backup is better than stock just like angrek's previous rom....

ashish.kmc08

Mar 16, 2012
Some of the tips for India ppl
ROM is of 211Mb che

Keyboard swype k anything you have to download By default Chinese keyboard only available, swype licenced version works here

Both ui available Samsung and some new one but both are good.

Take backup before download All data well be deleted in this ROM

When you download it gives you Chinese download page click on right side of blue button

Buddy how come its showing 833 mb ram... For me it shows 723.. Are u using aradat's kernel on top of this rom or the default provided one?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354123376706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354123376706.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: nikeshganatra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Xdaians,

Let me introduced your people the new ROM from Wanansmile buddy. As he afraid to upload this Extreme ROM for us due to language problem so I took charge for this.
    Please appreciate Wanansmile Buddy for this ROM & all thanks would be for Him only.

Note: I m here for helping your guys only for troubleshooting. Any ROM Dev thing would be Discussed with this ROM
    "THIS ROM IS HAVING UNSECURED eMMC ERASE BUG, PLEASE FLASH ARDATDAT'S KERNEL V4 OR HIGHER FOR PREVENTING YOUR MOBILE FROM ANY DAMAGE"
    Devs Via PM. So, if any Problem came after flashing this, then you need to show your patience.
    Note: As Dev has given me totally Chinese page so I have to use Google Translator for creating this thread. Need your co-operations for the same. Devs can please correct me if I m wrong in any sentence.

What is this Extreme ROM..??

It is the latest Hong Kong-based version I9103ZSLPD & perfect supporting for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese as well. Containing Root (SuperSU 0.98), the Busybox of 1.20.2, Deodex zipalign..

• What its provide:
      It is using be default Samsung Chinese input method 3.2.4.
      Status Bar pull-down 11 button
      Flashlight perfect use, there will be no problem for button delay
      Support long press the button to enter the corresponding settings.
      Status bar has brightness adjustment progress bar Now be free to adjust the brightness from the status bar.
      Status bar on the right time to support completely.
      Hidden AM PM ( can change from settings - date and time)
      A key lock screen, click on the upper right corner of the time to lock screen (long Pressing power button in the notification bar pop-up the Settings of power menu).
      SMS by default 10 people to 200 people.
      Remove 4 SMS automatically converted to MMS restrictions changed to 200.
      Own calendar to join the Lunar
      Support call recording
      Calls attribution transplant BNM
      Removed the ROM low battery limits, and low battery indicator (1% of the battery can still use the camera, radio player, as well as flash).
      automatically rotation is off by default.
      GPS positioning off by default
      Touch, low battery tone off by default. Turned off key tones and screen lock sound by default
      The vibration strength increases by system default. because open two lead the AudioOut_1 service has been running leaving the CPU long-term rapid power-down is in the running state.
      The default check "unknown sources" (Install the software without having to manually set)
      Samsung lock screen support and native lock screen switch and fix on the screen when using native lock screen half of Samsung lock screen is still effective. Repair native lock screen mode, press the menu key to unlock. (Settings - Display Settings - Open native lock screen ")
      CRT animation optional switch ("set - off-screen special effects set-CRT)
      Support the lock screen weather (settings - display settings - Weather) Weather update the TW 5 the ACCU weather..
      Default retention Samsung 4.0 TW launcher (Clear Samsung desktop plug, The tray 5 icons automatically hide paged point, maximum 9 screen, default 3 screen open 3D transition effects) Also, increased their modified TouchWiz UX 5.0 starter, starter seems to have to get the the wallpaper zoom & have better compatibility than the S3.
      Solve some of the machines regardless of the lock screen machine menu
      Enhanced power menu ( Support Reboot, Download, Hot, recovery mode)
      Binding (without kernel support replacing other kernel)
      Enhanced WIFI compatibility support 5Ghz band.
      Increased sleep mode supports automatic flight mode & automatically mute mode (Settings - More - sleep mode)
      WIFI scanning interval power modify to more.
      Enhanced JPEG picture quality is 100%

Click Show contents for Screenshots below

2yKAWPzTKj75vxqRNZSjNd
    7IhlGrslL17I0RLXHE2DeV
    7GALluxGhWQ3gJdqHOLLXX
    0Vs0nDYKE9UiTU9KdLWrRE

1QfvX1wEGDafkxdudcbYYy

Few points were also there but not able to understand. If anybody want to have it then I can provide that via PM.
    Now How to install it:​

1) Download the latest version of Hong Kong-based version I9103ZSLPD from this link -> [FIRMWARE] Stock Samsung Firmwares for Galaxy R
    2) Download the ODIN V 3.07 from here-> Download
    3) Flash it using this guide -> [Guide] How to flash stock FW and CWM and Root i9103
    4) Download & Install CWM V4 or higher then Ardatdat's Kernel for eMMC erase bug & install it using CWM -> Dropbox link for Ardatdar's kernel
    5) After reboot Flash the Energy ROM via CWM. Reboot & enjoy.

Download the ROM from here

I will update FAQ for this one also. so stay tuned. Happy X-Mas & New Year.
    +1 for Vikesh to get the RC title!

Adam you should get RD title!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thanks guys. Need Ur blessings..

Me being a medical doctor I want to give you some medical advice..
    You need
    1.Complete rest
    2.Adequate hydration
    3.Proper nutrition..
    4.Timely medicine..
    Take plenty of fruits,veg,
    Avoid non veg for 2-3 weeks..
    I know it should not be discussed here..
    But rules can be loosened for some good things and good people..
    This info is for all xdaians..
    And finally ..
    Stop developing rom
    Start developing body and health..take care:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: