Atrix HD bootloader locked/recovery doesn't working, bricked?

Search This thread

tomchy

Jun 18, 2008
Unzip the rom zip and open .xml file and remove the line having flash partition gpt_main0.bin and save it, zip again using red, you will be able to flash now..
Thank you, but the message is now:

RSD
Failed flashing process. 14/22 flash boot "boot.img"

Phone:
"Partition (boot) security version downgraded preflash validation failed for boot"

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Make sure you are using the 4.1.1 fastboot package for RSD Lite. Also make sure you are using RSD Lite 6.1.

Thanks,

I tried this: MB886_att-user-4.1.1-9.8.0Q-97_MB886_FFW-20-27-release-keys-ATT-US_BuildA.xml.zip
from sbf.droid-developers.org

with 6.1.4 RSD lite

Aingaran

Mar 8, 2013
Frankfurt
aingaran.dev
Thank you, but the message is now:

RSD
Failed flashing process. 14/22 flash boot "boot.img"

Phone:
"Partition (boot) security version downgraded preflash validation failed for boot"

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Thanks,

I tried this: MB886_att-user-4.1.1-9.8.0Q-97_MB886_FFW-20-27-release-keys-ATT-US_BuildA.xml.zip
from sbf.droid-developers.org

with 6.1.4 RSD lite
Flash boot.img from 4.0.4 att and then try flashing 4.1.1

fastboot flash boot boot.img

atrix2 hacker

May 1, 2012
scottsburg
Stuck in bootloader

Try using mythtools it has a option for fastboot so you can possibly unlock the bootloader while in fastboot and get it to kick it's self out of boot loop.

Reactions: tomchy

cutay

Sep 4, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
i had been email devilsking, Matt groff and motorola, and they said the only way for now is sending it to Motorola or ATT, or replace the the machine/motherboad with the oher AHD normal condition,
but if you be patient, wait some dev make a tool that can be unlocked bootloader in stuck fastboot condition or wait 4.2.x or 4.3 ( maybe ) from at&t release... maybe if 4.2x or 4.3 release, i believe it can fix it
i have same problem bro, just waiting and waiting :crying:

@ Djrbliss i hope you read our problem:)

sorry for ny english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wipe and Restore

Checkout my post on this thread. Just skip making a backup.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2394238

PM me and click Thanks if I helped.
    Hi guys! How are you? I hope you are fine, because I'm not lol.
    Well, I'm new in this things, but I can install CM9 and 7 in my old devices thanks to your guides and tutorials, I really apreciated!.

But now, I'm stucking with my new phone, because I flashed wrong and I don't know what to do.
    Ok let's start to explain my problem:

My phone is stucked in the fastboot screen and no advance. When I press "pwr vol+-" and select Recovery, nothing happens, only showme the "Motorola Dual Core Technology logo" and returns to fastboot.

AP FastBoot Flash Mode (S)
    10.98(*) (sha-2e68372, 2012-11-17 23:33:08)
    Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

Connect USB
    Data Cable

FastBoot Reason: Sticky bit factory_fastboot
    Ok, and when try to enter to recovery screen "pwr, vol+-" it's show me:
    Invalid Flash Mode (S)
    eMMC Info: Size 8GB

Battery OK

Connect USB
    Data Cable

Partition (Boot) Security Version Downgraded
    Fastboot Reason: Boot Failure
    Sometimes, indicate "Batery Low"...its very frustrating because I love my ohine but I can't make work and I don't know what is happend...
    I see some tutorials, specialy from @sleevydude, to unlock the bootloader, but the "fastboot.exe" appears and dissapears, and I can't acces to program tools...

Another big problem, I'm from Argentina, and my language is spanish, after all, my english is good, and I can understand 90% if you say something...sorry if that is offtopic or something.

I've tryed with the metod from TheMythTeam, but doesn't work...keep stucked...

Ok guys, I hope you help me...miss my phone so much

I just realized that your system image says ".ext4" Fastboot does not normally format a partition as ext4 by default, maybe never at all. Make sure you have the correct Fastboot files.

Best of luck!

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Thanks! I would try and let's see what happens! :D

**sorry for my bad english**

Just to try, flash this Fastboot package with RSD Lite 6.1. I have a feeling this will work.

Package: http://sbfdownload.droid-developers..._FFW-20-27-release-keys-ATT-US_BuildA.xml.zip

** I take no responsibility for any damage done to your phone. **

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The reason I believe my blast post will work is because your error while trying to flash says
    .................................................. .........................
    Invalid Flash Mode (S)
    eMMC Info: Size 8GB

Battery OK

Connect USB
    Data Cable

Partition (Boot) Security Version Downgraded
    Fastboot Reason: Boot Failure
    .................................................. .........................

You are flashing a downgraded version of the boot image. If you came from 4.1.1 and are now trying to flash a 4.0.4 boot image, it will fail. Try to flash the package in my last post
    When I try go back to stock, the phone (and RSD) get a message:
    "downgraded security version
    update gpt_main version failed
    preflash validation failed for GPT"

RSD:
    "Failed flashing process. 1/23 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL.

:(

Make sure you are using the 4.1.1 fastboot package for RSD Lite. Also make sure you are using RSD Lite 6.1.
    When I try go back to stock, the phone (and RSD) get a message:
    "downgraded security version
    update gpt_main version failed
    preflash validation failed for GPT"

RSD:
    "Failed flashing process. 1/23 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL.

:(

Unzip the rom zip and open .xml file and remove the line having flash partition gpt_main0.bin and save it, zip again using red, you will be able to flash now..
    Stuck in bootloader

Try using mythtools it has a option for fastboot so you can possibly unlock the bootloader while in fastboot and get it to kick it's self out of boot loop.