Proof

Search This thread

Gotroot

Jun 27, 2008
www.sbhacker.net
I DID NOT MAKE THIS AT ALL ONLY FOLLOWING UP

Here are a few Pictures of Loki working on the Sprint LG-LS955 I will not release how it is done because its not my work !!!! If you want to thank someone thank Shellnutt for his hard work point blank. I am only testing, Please do not flood this with remarks. Just tring to show people that we are working on it. There is no eta as we need kernels to test and Roms. Show if you are a builder please feel free to pm me with a kernel to test. Im sure that it will be ported to all Flex models. So I would say go back to the bounty and start give these people something to work for.

Thank you for understanding

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 595

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
You could have aznrice2k4 package his kernel in a zip to test

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aznrice2k4

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I thought this was Proof of Life. Good movie. I can't wait to start flahsing. lol

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town

Honesty I wouldn't advise it unless you're prepared to go back to stock. We don't even know what's locked but if this is what it is then it would flash.

Oh I didn't even know that there was a bounty. I could careless about that. I do this for fun.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Gotroot

Jun 27, 2008
www.sbhacker.net
Hey gotroot I have a question. Have you gotten back in touch with shell out is this the cwm you've had? In the last thread you said you hadn't heard from him in a while

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

I have not talked to shel he is dealing with irl ****. I made all these edits myselef. But I can tell you everything is working we need a custom kernel that lokied and a rom for spring to test asap, Or even a zip the loki would test against

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
I have not talked to shel he is dealing with irl ****. I made all these edits myselef. But I can tell you everything is working we need a custom kernel that lokied and a rom for spring to test asap, Or even a zip the loki would test against

Cool was just curious. Maybe one of our kernel devs will hook it up... sadly o know nothing about building a kernel, but will start reading.

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
Lmao... I was messing with the partition and gpt, and turns out I hard bricked. But all is well my new flex just came like 30 mins ago and guess what ATT gave me? Kk ?

y5erune4.jpg

syjedazy.jpg

Sent from my Boosted Bricked Deb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I DID NOT MAKE THIS AT ALL ONLY FOLLOWING UP

Here are a few Pictures of Loki working on the Sprint LG-LS955 I will not release how it is done because its not my work !!!! If you want to thank someone thank Shellnutt for his hard work point blank. I am only testing, Please do not flood this with remarks. Just tring to show people that we are working on it. There is no eta as we need kernels to test and Roms. Show if you are a builder please feel free to pm me with a kernel to test. Im sure that it will be ported to all Flex models. So I would say go back to the bounty and start give these people something to work for.

Thank you for understanding
    Sorry to hear that. Forget trying to get in touch with shellnut2 worry about your health forest

Thanks man I ok tho.. Tring to help finish this off and see how many roms fly out after lol
    Why are u guys hogging this info I thought that's what XDA was for to share info On the success of being able to do this with these phones not hog everything that is what we want to do

Comments like this is why people don't share. Stop acting like a self entitled weenie.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Honesty I wouldn't advise it unless you're prepared to go back to stock. We don't even know what's locked but if this is what it is then it would flash.

Oh I didn't even know that there was a bounty. I could careless about that. I do this for fun.

That's what I figured

Well damn it go home will yah!!!! Lol kiddin

T-minus 20 mins until you get booosted baby!