[Q] Note 3 Neo color: Black vs White

Search This thread
Hi all,
Right now Note 3 neo is offered in two color, Black and White. so which color you prefer and why?
From youtube I have learnt that the quality of material of both this color are not same. The black one feel more leathery than white. But the white version doesn't attract fingerprints.

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
I would choose black one. Black as a color looks more classy !
And it won't get that dirty easily when compared to white one.

ikhsaricky

Mar 10, 2014
bandung
Hi all,
Right now Note 3 neo is offered in two color, Black and White. so which color you prefer and why?
From youtube I have learnt that the quality of material of both this color are not same. The black one feel more leathery than white. But the white version doesn't attract fingerprints.

Its not even a year, and they release galaxy note 3 with 'neo' title..

I prefer you to wait the next series of galaxy note :D

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
am talking about if any thing happend accidentally like on a table or in a pocket etc
Agree with u.. especially pen ink causes a lot of issues..
@OP- black one doesn't attract fingerprints in my case (unless uve dipped ur fingers in oil :p)
Buy the colour u like.. I had a white S2.. decided to take black this time!
I feel black looks classier.. also the amoled blacks are complimented by the black colour ! :D

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Why should they wait for a year? ��
And I feel if u wanna wait for better tech, you'll end up waiting forever!

Reactions: shaktishekhar

Attachments

• N3N_green.jpg
    N3N_green.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 178

shaktishekhar

Apr 10, 2012
Mumbai
sgatechwork.blogspot.in
As impressive as i find the S-View cover to be.. The fact that it's a flip cover kills the deal for me!

i never like flip cover its so hard ho handle it.. wile chating n all i hate it.. i hv a expriance of flip covers i lik simple pouch or bumper maximum other wise rit nw am using ma phone just wid a scratch guard thats it no cover :D

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: peRFect!

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
i never like flip cover its so hard ho handle it.. wile chating n all i hate it.. i hv a expriance of flip covers i lik simple pouch or bumper maximum other wise rit nw am using ma phone just wid a scratch guard thats it no cover :D

I agree and to top it all the problems faced while trying to click a pic.. it feels so cumbersome!
And these cases are costly too.. Im using the Amzer TPU cover, feels nice and makes the phone look even better.. in fact people are not able to recognise that there is a cover over the phone! :D

Reactions: rakeshishere

shaktishekhar

Apr 10, 2012
Mumbai
sgatechwork.blogspot.in
I agree and to top it all the problems faced while trying to click a pic.. it feels so cumbersome!
And these cases are costly too.. Im using the Amzer TPU cover, feels nice and makes the phone look even better.. in fact people are not able to recognise that there is a cover over the phone! :D

are wah(wow) hehe... giv me d link of that cover let me also c o_O

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011

+1

Using Amzer case and had same kind of response from people

http://www.flipkart.com/amzer-back-...acker=search&pageNum=1&query=amzer+note+3+neo

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Once you go black , you never go back

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk
    Green is also available now. I think it looks good.

no-1.jpg
    am talking about if any thing happend accidentally like on a table or in a pocket etc
    Agree with u.. especially pen ink causes a lot of issues..
    @OP- black one doesn't attract fingerprints in my case (unless uve dipped ur fingers in oil :p)
    Buy the colour u like.. I had a white S2.. decided to take black this time!
    I feel black looks classier.. also the amoled blacks are complimented by the black colour ! :D

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Why should they wait for a year? ��
    And I feel if u wanna wait for better tech, you'll end up waiting forever!
    As impressive as i find the S-View cover to be.. The fact that it's a flip cover kills the deal for me!