[Q] Can't connect to camera

Search This thread

nikdimas

Jan 8, 2010
Hey my camera was just running fine on my stock rom on my note 2. However when I installed custom rom (dn3 and omega), all it does was failed to connect to camera every time I try to load camera.

I tried a lot of things like safe mode, run another camera app, clear cache, wipe data, reinstalled a diferent rom etc, changed kernel from omega's stock to agni (omega's stock was causing me all my apps to FC) but I still could NOT get my camera to boot. I tried runnign the stock test thing *#0*# but only my front camera can boot while the back one FC.

Any ideas what I should do next?

(I have no idea which stock ROM to use and whether I can downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.x or lower)
(I also have no idea whether I can go from R3 of my AGNI kernel to R2 without causing problems)

bunglebp

Nov 2, 2010
Kangaroo Country
Hey my camera was just running fine on my stock rom on my note 2. However when I installed custom rom (dn3 and omega), all it does was failed to connect to camera every time I try to load camera.

I tried a lot of things like safe mode, run another camera app, clear cache, wipe data, reinstalled a diferent rom etc, changed kernel from omega's stock to agni (omega's stock was causing me all my apps to FC) but I still could NOT get my camera to boot. I tried runnign the stock test thing *#0*# but only my front camera can boot while the back one FC.

Any ideas what I should do next?

(I have no idea which stock ROM to use and whether I can downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.x or lower)
(I also have no idea whether I can go from R3 of my AGNI kernel to R2 without causing problems)

I would suggest a full wipe including preload and cache / dalvik / data and flash ROM (DN3 V5+ works great) let ROM settle and try again if works then flash Agni Kernel R2 after :)

nikdimas

Jan 8, 2010
I would suggest a full wipe including preload and cache / dalvik / data and flash ROM (DN3 V5+ works great) let ROM settle and try again if works then flash Agni Kernel R2 after :)

yea did that but it only FCs everywhere on every app. :/

I tried another kernel (nadia) and until now no FCs.

What's the difference? What mistake did I make -_-" aren't kernel cross compatible?