[ROM][ROOT][CWMv6CTRv3.0-PhilZ\TWRPv2.8][MT6589T-16GB-KK4.4.2] BLU Life Play X L102

Search This thread

mvita

Jan 7, 2007
Any idea where I can get a KK 4.4 rom with full root and SD card support for a BLU Life One M - L131U (Baseband is 850/1700/1900 Mhz - MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V6.P18 - dual sim)? I don't mind keeping my modem.img as the reception is pretty good with this firmware.
I just need full access to Write and Move apps to my External SD Card and my current stock rom (JB 4.2.1) only has emulated SD Card and thus none of the App2SD work!
So I hope a KK 4.4 rom will give back the access I was used to (like under ICS) with using my SD card to store apps.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
The ROM for L102a "BLPxL102a_KKLT20.zip" works fine? Any bugs reported?

For L102a model to the user when accomplishing anything complained. Just have a backup of your current ROM and test. After this update all google applications.

If you have backup the CWM or TWRP JB ROM can not restore it in KK ROM.

Sent from my LIFE PLAY X KK using XDA Free mobile app

Rafael Cardoso

Jul 23, 2013
São Paulo
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I can`t go back to main menu in recovery!

I flashed the recoery 2.4 on ly L102a, I could access it normally, but when I select some option, I can`t go back to main menu, I have to remove the battery to exit the recovery. Any solution?

I tried back capacitive button, but no success.

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
I flashed the recoery 2.4 on ly L102a, I could access it normally, but when I select some option, I can`t go back to main menu, I have to remove the battery to exit the recovery. Any solution?

I tried back capacitive button, but no success.

See....:mad:
This is a Custom recovery called carliv TOUCH recovery!!

Sent from my LIFE PLAY X KK using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts