which dialer includes a 'send' and 'end' button?

Search This thread

funperro

Sep 1, 2007
My red and green 'phone' buttons on my Mogul both do not work. My warranty is up, but it has never been a problem because the dialer I had installed included a send and end button on the keypad screen. Well, I 'upgraded' my rom yesterday and got a dialer that does not include those buttons. Problem is, I don't remember what dialer I had installed. To save me the pain of installing every single dialer one at a time, does anyone know which dialer has these two buttons?

Thanks!

newyguy

Dec 31, 2007
hey i have the same problem. there is now talk button onscreen with the dialer i have from the Round 4 Titan Reloaded M2D. so i cant manually dial out. I have to save to contact and dial out that way. Any suggestion on a specific dialer i can install without have to reinstall everything on my phone?

flipzmode

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2009
geekfor.me
The generic titan dialer has send/end. I have always picked it using Reloaded Kitchen. My send button on my phone also doesn't work.

kflipproductions

May 19, 2008
Manchester
this is the best dialer IMO

see attach..

i use an older dial skin by carlos. so far its worked on every release by DCD. i cant find the thread but i attached the cab and upload some screens. after a reboot one sec

Attachments

• Dialskin.cab
    447.4 KB · Views: 24
  • pc_capture1.jpg
    pc_capture1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 66
  • pc_capture2.jpg
    pc_capture2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 54
Last edited: