[Q] New Battery and Flashing

Search This thread

cronixero

Jan 15, 2014
Hello everyone and thanks to all the developers for the knowledge.

I've searched in the forum but still can't find the answer, so I have one question:

I bought a new battery, wich is still in the blister. I've already flashed my phone before (specifically Infuse 4g) with Custom Rooms, and had no problem.

My question is if it's good to use the new battery and flash the cellphone after charging it completely (i've read already battery university and pages like that for the health of the battery), or, if is it better to keep the actual battery, then flash, and then change the battery for the new one.
I know it's possible to re-calibrate the battery after flashing with programs, but I also believe that the first charge it's extremely important for the new one, and the stats for the previous one might affect the new one.

What would you recommend?

Thanks.:)

PradeepMurugan

Oct 2, 2013
Karur
There is nothing related with battery and flashing roms
Only sometimes you may get calibration problem which can be simply calibrating battery by using battery calibration app from playstore or deleting battery_stats.bin file

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cronixero

Nitro1max1

Jan 15, 2014
It doesn't really matter to much when you flash the rom, just i would clear the battery stats after you flash it just to be sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: cronixero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think it's good to use the new battery and flash the cellphone after
    charging it completely
    You should def go ahead with the new battery.
    There is nothing related with battery and flashing roms
    Only sometimes you may get calibration problem which can be simply calibrating battery by using battery calibration app from playstore or deleting battery_stats.bin file

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
    It doesn't really matter to much when you flash the rom, just i would clear the battery stats after you flash it just to be sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app