Hover scroll

Search This thread

barthx

Jan 24, 2014
Is there a way to turn off hover scroll in s note? I've tried disabling airview but that annoying blue haze (indicating that you're at the edge and can't scroll anymore) is still there when you try to write something close to the edges.

dietryiin

Nov 1, 2012
Chicago, IL
Actually, there is. You go to settings then controls then S pen. Then, click on Air View (not the on/off) and you'll see a list of things you can turn on/off. Turn off "List Scolling" and you should be able to hover your pen over the edge without having it scroll.

Duly.noted

Dec 5, 2013
Actually, there is. You go to settings then controls then S pen. Then, click on Air View (not the on/off) and you'll see a list of things you can turn on/off. Turn off "List Scolling" and you should be able to hover your pen over the edge without having it scroll.

Doesn't affect the scrolling in snote. Still happens

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dietryiin

Nov 1, 2012
Chicago, IL
Oh, you're right. For some reason when I tried it yesterday it seemed to work, but I most likely did it wrong. Nevermind then.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

jdthood

Nov 29, 2011
Unfortunately you can no longer switch on/off features of Air View on the Note 9. It's all (Air View) or nothing.