FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Video Review Win A Trip

[ROM][03 Set] CoreDroid ONE X V4.4[THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD Suite Tools][2.17] ONLINE!

2,643 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,963

By Sergio76, Account currently disabled on 15th April 2012, 08:35 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 01:16 AM |#471  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio76

No you don't have right one. That's the hold one I use too use you need the one that's already included in build. It's called application folder.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Man i give up i really cant find this.

So im gonna flash the new rom 2.1

2nd May 2012, 01:20 AM |#472  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Leeds

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx234

You have wrong application. Lol I already told you. You need " application folder " app its already included in build unless you chose too not install it on aroma. You can also get it from market.

Here some screens More help then this impossible lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sergio76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sergio76 Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 01:23 AM |#473  
Flag Irving. Tx
Thanks Meter: 1,419

More
Quote:

It is coming in New release bro

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
2nd May 2012, 01:29 AM |#474  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Leeds

Donate to Me
More
Hit thanks buttons
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sergio76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sergio76 Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 01:46 AM |#475  
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,761

More
guys quick question please. by flashing the new rom version do you get the new radio with it as well?
2nd May 2012, 02:28 AM |#476  
Flag Irving. Tx
Thanks Meter: 1,419

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobTerminator

guys quick question please. by flashing the new rom version do you get the new radio with it as well?

No bro, we r only bootloader unlocked, to flash radio or firmware, you would have to be in stock Rom and locked, like we r right now (no s-off) impossible to update radio, Ril and firmware

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aortega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aortega Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 03:25 AM |#477  
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Here's a LINK to the "Application Folder" App that Sergio is using. It's always been built into the ROM, I'm not sure which version your on but like Doc said it will be included in the New Build.

Click HERE to Download the App.
2nd May 2012, 04:27 AM |#478  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 24

More
hi,

can i know how to use the unlock with menu,home and back button?i already selected it but nothing..
please advice on this..thanks..
2nd May 2012, 04:33 AM |#479  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 5,232

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyria182

hi,

can i know how to use the unlock with menu,home and back button?i already selected it but nothing..
please advice on this..thanks..

select the option you want (home button unlock for example) lock your screen then press power to light the screen. once you see your lockscreen press the home button, the phone will open.
2nd May 2012, 04:48 AM |#480  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
If coming from stock 1.28 then do I follow normal op steps? The bit about one click update, not flashbooting boot, and 2.0 has me confused.
2nd May 2012, 05:58 AM |#481  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 5,232

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent8577

If coming from stock 1.28 then do I follow normal op steps? The bit about one click update, not flashbooting boot, and 2.0 has me confused.

If your coming from stock. Fastboot the boot.IMG. them flash the Rom. Select install Rom , full wipe option. Then advanced. Select what you want and install.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rayford85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rayford85 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing!!, best looking rom, coredroid, coredroid one x, coredroid suite tools, dadoctor, el nino1977, extremely fast and smooth, eye candy, here is some real development, hox, loads of mods available, one of a kind superrom, rayford85, rayheath, sergio the rom developing god, sergio76, stunning, suite tools, the best rom in the one x thread
Previous Thread Next Thread