Want to get your app reviewed ? FREE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
Hi,

This is the author or LangLookUp Dictionary on Google PlayStore.

As I just introduce my dictionary tool into Google PlayStore, I would like to invite everybody to try and give review to it.

In return, I will do the same, just let me know you review name on my app once you are done, and your app name so I will review it for you.

LangLookUp is a multi languages dictionary, and a translate tool to serve for your daily convenience usage. Imagine you are watching TV and see a new word popup, don't let it obscure your mind, tap on LangLookUp on your device to unveil it.

Besides dictionary look up, it also translate sentence, allow you to share content to your friends, and it can speak too ! How about having an mp3 file saying "you've got new message sir" assigned to your new message alert ?

Just seach for LangLookUp on Google PlayStore, you won't be disappointed !

Eager to see you app in reply section of this post.

:cowboy:

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
Thank you and Done !

Hi there, many thanks for that

Already done for your two apps, they are all great (see binh khac nguyen's comment), good luck !

Looking forward to see next developers' visit to my app LangLookUp on Play Store

IPSUS

Jan 8, 2014
Reviewed LangLookUp!

I've checked out your LangLookUp and made 5* rating in russian language! You definitely should improve UI design (at least sprites and icons, at most UX). I liked translation examples which can not be found in Google Translate and I find this feature very useful! Also I could not check the feature of inline text translation (I'm using HTC Incredible S + Android 4.0.4). Next, there are some stability issues on my phone (however its old and not very common nowadays).

I'd be happy if you could check out the Epic Ball Game: Space Soccer and support it with 5* :p

Last edited:

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
LangLookUp's thank you and done !

Hi IPSUS,

Many thanks for your review on LangLookUp, I also found it's UI not good yet but as I am not good at UI myself, I will have to look for someone to redesign it for me soon.

Regarding your game, i searched "space soccer" but it won't shown in my Google PlayStore, then i searched for EpicBallGame and found it. I think this may feed some thoughts on your naming strategy. It seems to me you want to keep both names, and not willing to sacrify one :)

Very nice EL and good game, I am done reviewing it, check binh's comment

Looking forward to see next developers' visit to my app LangLookUp on Play Store

Best regards

BackMusic

Apr 9, 2014
BackMusic - Reverse Music Quiz

It would be very nice if you would also check out my app.

It's a music quiz in which you have to guess your music in reverse.

Just search for "BackMusic" in the Google Play Store

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
Try LangLookUp

Hi BackMusic

Please try LangLookUp on Playstore first and give it your review and let me know when you are done
I will be ready to try BackMusic then, it seems to me your quiz is a new idea, I hope that will get big success.

Best regards,

Ehsan Mahmood

Feb 19, 2011
Islamabad
Hi,

This is the author or LangLookUp Dictionary on Google PlayStore.

As I just introduce my dictionary tool into Google PlayStore, I would like to invite everybody to try and give review to it.

In return, I will do the same, just let me know you review name on my app once you are done, and your app name so I will review it for you.

LangLookUp is a multi languages dictionary, and a translate tool to serve for your daily convenience usage. Imagine you are watching TV and see a new word popup, don't let it obscure your mind, tap on LangLookUp on your device to unveil it.

Besides dictionary look up, it also translate sentence, allow you to share content to your friends, and it can speak too ! How about having an mp3 file saying "you've got new message sir" assigned to your new message alert ?

Just seach for LangLookUp on Google PlayStore, you won't be disappointed !

Eager to see you app in reply section of this post.

PM me link of your app i will review your app.

city-photo-quiz-pro

Apr 11, 2014
City Photo Quiz Pro review

City Photo Quiz Pro is the app that invites and challenges you to find out exactly which city you are specifically looking at on your app.

Crusia B.V.’s app is designed to allow you to visit all of the most scenic places and cities in the whole, wide world, all right on your handheld device!
It's available for IOS and Windows Phone devices, and will soon be available for Android too!

This app features gameplay that is the best of both worlds: It is simple and extremely addictive all at the same time. There is also an element of riddle-me-this involved.
You are going to be shown four, unique pictures, and then it’s your job to figure out just which city you are looking at.

Of course, you have a bunch of different tools that you can use in order to figure out what you have to figure out.

If you do get stuck—and, hey, it does happen to the best of us—then just simply fall back on a large variety of hints in order to help you out of your tough guessing bind.
Alternately, you also have the choice to petition all of your friends from Facebook for some extra help.

Please check out this app for review.

bertsy

Apr 14, 2014
Hey I reviewed your app, the review is titled 'Nice app'. If you could review mine too I'd greatly appreciate, the link is here:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madlabgames.breakerfree

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
Done for bertsy

Hi berty,

Thank you for your rating and review, it's done for you too, please see comment Great
I like this game, really. But you can improve the elasticity feeling of the ball a bit more, it feels like steel ball right from the first level, travel fast.
One more thing, can you made it start by just tapping anywhere on main screen ? currently tapping the pad doesn't fire it start.

Welcome next developers to visit my app LangLookUp on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Hey I reviewed your app, the review is titled 'Nice app'. If you could review mine too I'd greatly appreciate, the link is here:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madlabgames.breakerfree

bertsy

Apr 14, 2014
Hi berty,

Thank you for your rating and review, it's done for you too, please see comment Great
I like this game, really. But you can improve the elasticity feeling of the ball a bit more, it feels like steel ball right from the first level, travel fast.
One more thing, can you made it start by just tapping anywhere on main screen ? currently tapping the pad doesn't fire it start.

Welcome next developers to visit my app LangLookUp on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Thanks for the review and suggestions. For the ball you have to tap above the paddle and where you press is the direction the ball will go. I probably should explain that a bit better in the game :eek:

codelavie

Jan 31, 2011
Hi from LangLookUp

Hi,

Have you make reviewed on LangLookUp ? Please let me know your review name when you are done so I can do it for iziTalk.

rdenapril

Jul 25, 2013
Just finished a five star review on Google Play.

All in all, it's a useful app that I wouldn't mind keeping as I can see it being used for several occasions. That said, I do agree with a previous poster on improving UI since that's such a critical part.

If you wouldn't mind checking out bitmado as well on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmado

Status
Not open for further replies.