What keyboard do you use?

Search This thread

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Swiftkey all the way

Send from my beaned out note using XDA premium.
Don't forget to hit the thanks button if someone helps or tries to help you.

esox23

Aug 26, 2010
I used to swear by Thumb Keyboard and felt it was the absolute best, and after I went through the ICS update I started using the Swype keyboard cause I didn't have any time to set up the Thumb Keyboard and I have found the swype keyboard is excellent for me, far less spelling errors and way faster.

redeuxx

Aug 31, 2010
USA
ribbed.us
I use Swype in portrait and Thumb Keyboard in landscape. I use Keyboard Manager to automatically switch depending on orientation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

iamtimmah

Jan 6, 2010
Denver
timcordova.com
Anybody have any reccommendations for a Handwriting recognition keyboard? I like writing with the samsung keyboard, but when i need to type in passwords using the onscreen keyboard, it makes me want to stab my eye.

I've tried Graffiti and G-Board, but I'm not a fan of the old Palm OS style gestures.

spyderdadon

May 19, 2012
GOTHAM CITY
SwiftKey 3 is the truth! In my opinion its the best keyboard hands down. Most of time I swear it's in my brain and know what I want to write. Plus it connects to your Facebook, twitter, mail accounts and the SMS messages you have already and learns all the words you type on a regular basis. You can't lose with the swift

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
Check out Smart Keyboard Pro.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

NOTE user:
"take a deep breath, make sure to get a good look at it, relax and slowly take it in, the size is overwhelming at first but you will have a happy ending afterwards".

Woman:
:eek:

iexplus

Apr 7, 2012
Chicago
I'm on Smart Keyboard, too. The Swiftkey was quite impressive though. But I usually didn't like I'm reactively typing as looking for suggestions. More like to type pro-actively fast. I hope native AOSP keyboard supports more languages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Better keyboard 8! Only available on the Amazon market now, but best ever!

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk
    63710e09-d307-e3c3.jpg
    I have used Thumb Keyboard on my Dell Streak for 2 years. I have been using it on the Samsung Note. On both devices I use the device only in Landscape mode.

I do have an issue with the Thumb Keyboard. Some times it thinks it is in portrait when the device is in landscape. Check out this pic.

t1.png

If set the device to portrait and then back to landscape it goes back to this.

t2.png

I posted this issue on the company the wrote the apps support forum 2 weeks ago. No responce.
    Swype.
    Sadly though, I have forgotten how to type regular lol. I don't even use my S-Pen much because it is still faster for me to Swype then write with the pen.

Same here. I use SlideIT keyboard which has swype capabilities. It works great!
    Ill defend hackers with my life.

Sent from my SGH-I717R using xda premium