[ROM][PORT][UPDATE 07/26/12] BlackICE Kangorade40.5 [ICS 4.0.4]

Search This thread

makskylan

Mar 16, 2009
Marion, Ohio
Flashed and seem pretty badd ass... Can't wait until more things get fixed. Noticed when you add accounts google isn't in there. Do you have to flash the Gapps also to sync your google account?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

makskylan

Mar 16, 2009
Marion, Ohio
I saw where to download them, just asking if that is why I can not see the google in where you add accounts.. new to these types of ROMs. Always used a sense ROM before..

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Dude, are you like retarded or something?

omg hahahahahahah

!CCf1HYwEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEzw56vUGeBNLUZc(vbQ~~_35.JPG

Back on topic, this seems like a really cool ROM, the ICS blue gets boring. Thanks for this :)

jwitt418

Mar 1, 2012
Can I just get a confirmation on OP. Does "6 colors" imply that you can change the scheme's color? I.e. status bar, notification bar?

And off topic. For you idiots who go around these forums posting a dumb picture with some "witty" quote, please stop. They aren't remotely close to funny. I literally don't even smile when I see them. Its a waste of space on the thread. If a cat with bug eyes holding a lollipop and quote that say "say what?!" Makes you laugh? Then consider yourself to have a terrible sense of humor. You know who laughs at that stuff? Grandparents.... and they have a hard time working the internet so they never see it anyways...

Sorry Swiper. Glad to see your back. Always liked your miui work....hope this turns out great

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Can I just get a confirmation on OP. Does "6 colors" imply that you can change the scheme's color? I.e. status bar, notification bar?

And off topic. For you idiots who go around these forums posting a dumb picture with some "witty" quote, please stop. They aren't remotely close to funny. I literally don't even smile when I see them. Its a waste of space on the thread. If a cat with bug eyes holding a lollipop and quote that say "say what?!" Makes you laugh? Then consider yourself to have a terrible sense of humor. You know who laughs at that stuff? Grandparents.... and they have a hard time working the internet so they never see it anyways...

Sorry Swiper. Glad to see your back. Always liked your miui work....hope this turns out great

I hope you're not talking about me...

jwitt418

Mar 1, 2012
I hope you're not talking about me...

Yes I am. You and others. I'm tired of seeing this garbage. I'm a grown man not a teenager. But I will ask you if you have ever used jmz's cm9. He's got an app he's made that hosts ridiculous pictures. One of the topics is "get out of the mirror" ...nice profile pic kid.
I'm not looking for a back and forth here. I see you have 2 threads in where you have created a rom. I commend you for that. But there is no reason for you to post nothing productive in every other developers thread.

I come on here to see what roms being developed are up to and help people who don't understand how to fix thier phone tweaking issues. Not to walk into virtual Spencer's gift shop.

Anyways...like I said. This ain't my thread. I don't want to waste any more space. You got a problem? You can PM me.

Reactions: aheeejd

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Yes I am. You and others. I'm tired of seeing this garbage. I'm a grown man not a teenager. But I will ask you if you have ever used jmz's cm9. He's got an app he's made that hosts ridiculous pictures. One of the topics is "get out of the mirror" ...nice profile pic kid.
I'm not looking for a back and forth here. I see you have 2 threads in where you have created a rom. I commend you for that. But there is no reason for you to post nothing productive in every other developers thread.

I come on here to see what roms being developed are up to and help people who don't understand how to fix theornphone issues. Not to walk into virtual Spencer's gift shop.

Anyways...like I said. This ain't my thread. I don't want to waste any more space. You got a problem? You can PM me.

Already PM'ed you to prevent the thread blowing up like it has in AOKP's several times.
For the record, it's 3 ROMs. Well over 950 of my posts have been to help people. I have helped more people on this thread in a month that you can wrap your head around. I have been in JMZ's thread. I have helped people in there several times too. And why even bring up my profile picture? At least I'm not some other punk kid who is holding a beer in my hand, or flipping off the camera. So don't even say anything about that. I have put COUNTLESS hours on here helping so many people. I have been commended by JamieG, Ropodope, PHE-NOM, TommyTomatoe, and many many other devs for my hard work and generosity around these forums and for you to come on here with barely any posts really says something. And if my pictures offend you, I am sorry. Block me or something. I post these on here for people to have a good laugh. It's not like I come on here all the time and do this. I have never caused any drama around here and it really bothers me that you'd do this. Look at Mazda and what he posts, you want to call him out too? Go ahead. I've stayed up on these forums for hours, going PAGES back to make sure EVERYONE got their question(s) answered. I even go to several other ROM sites to help people out too. Why don't you go ahead and call Ropodope out for his attitude too, huh? I don't care how much older than me you are. But for me to nearly be singled out really bothers me. Look at my post count, nearly ALL of that is helping people out, or just BS'ing with people with a sense of humor. How about of causing this crap, you just report me to Papa Smurf or report my post. That'd be a little more useful than striking down someone who isnt even 18 yet. I know I have alot to learn and a long way to go before I start to mature and learn respect, but I don't deserve to be called out on a harmless stupid picture. So freakin' what. Again,. it's not like I get on here to make fun of others and go troll others threads, I mix humor with being helpful.. I am one of the most helpful people here in this EVO forum, next to several others. I don't post 'unproductive' stuff in all the developers threads. I nearly always make sure to HELP people before posting anything ridiculous and if you're tired of seeing this, go to TinCanDroid, or RootzWiki instead. Next time, just PM me. It's easier that way.

Last edited:

TroNit

May 4, 2012

Yhea there's 6 themes system setting/ themes

40fd0f26-c45d-f0e2.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

TroNit

May 4, 2012
Any luck on coming up with an update yet?

Yhea man we got our hands on it u guys gotta be patients this port was made for good things so it can take a lil of time to get things working like we all want.. but anyway thanks for the good comments on the rom it make us work harder to get this bad boy 100%

If u having problems using gtalk I'm been using beejivegt from the market to work around.

Reactions: makskylan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLO XDA!!!
    SKUNK PISS PRESENTS To you...

screen6.png
    screen5.png
    screen4.png
    screen3.png
    screen2.png
    screen1.png

romfeau.png

Fully built from AOKP source
    Added Cyanogenmods FileManager!
    Added DSPManager
    Replaced Mms apk with hybrid CM9 combined with AOKP
    Custom DroidTh3ory "Gofaster" Butter
    Custom MasturModsSettings Built-in
    Custom Dark Ass theme
    Imported handle_compcache latest from CM9
    Removed the Japaneses IME stuff
    Removed status bar notification icons dimming effect
    Custom BlackICE boot animation
    All Inverted Gapps Gmail, Gtalk, etc.
    Custom Toggles (AOKP)
    Theme Chooser
    Mason Kernel RC5 sbc
    6 System themes

knwis-1.png

4G
    FFC
    hulu netflix​

flsin.png

very important make a nandroid always!!

If you choose not to use this Gapps or follow instructions then you will need to ask yourself why isn't this or that working right!

1. Make sure your using latest recovery SmelkusMod Recomended
    2. I recommend wiping data/factory reset (especially if u coming from another rom) x3 to be safe!
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Reboot phone
    5. Go back into recovery and flash Black_ICE-gapps zip

dll.png

BlackICE Kangorade40.5 Full Wipe required.

BlackICE Gapps

**NOTE**

Only for those who are updating from previous version of ROM

- make a Backup always a good idea.
    - Wipe Cache , Dalvik Cache.
    - Flash Rom UPDATE.
    - Flash BlackICE gapps zip.
    - Reboot
    - ENJOY​

thanks.png

travp624 and TEAM ICEmod and everybody involve in this project for let us port this ROM to our EVO 4G and share it with u guys!
    SwiperRat for work with me and support me when i needed it.
    jmz for his cm9 base
    Smelkus for his Recovery Mod
    The entire team at cyangenmod
    Atyoung for his awesome kernels​

U like the ROM
    thank.png
    Are Welcome!! and Donations Double Welcome in Andvance!! :p

CHANGELOG

CHANGELOG

BlackICE Beta-2

added Awesome BEATS Mode thanks to Awesome

added Firefox browser

added Sprint VVM

NOTE: Stock Browser still getting FC.

BlackICE Beta-3

Added a2sd

BlackICE Kangrorade40.5 Beta is Gone Full Wipe Required

Fixed force Closes

Firefox removed

Gapps included (Flash Rom Reboot , Back To recovery flash BlackICE Gapps)
    O..My.. Thank you, been playing with the beta and loving it. Question, Just got my new 32gb sdcard, Should I partition to ext4 1024 n 0 swap?
    Thanks kindly. for some reason, my screen is way way clearer, much brighter , as well as the sound is WAY louder than the other roms I have tried in the past. What ever it is I love it and want to do a fresh correct install. This rom is a keeper for me. Thanks..

Glad to heard that man. Yhea u can do that and make a fresh install of the kangorade40.5

Yea bout non stock browser we gonna check that cuz we were just working to have stocks working 100% with no fc's so u guys hang on that we working hard on it

Thanks to everybody using the rom and keeping eye on it that means a lot for us

I come on here to see what roms being developed are up to and help people who don't understand how to fix theornphone issues. Not to walk into virtual Spencer's gift shop.

Already PM'ed you to prevent the thread blowing up like it has in AOKP's several times.
    For the record, it's 3 ROMs. Well over 950 of my posts have been to help people. I have helped more people on this thread in a month that you can wrap your head around. I have been in JMZ's thread. I have helped people in there several times too. And why even bring up my profile picture? At least I'm not some other punk kid who is holding a beer in my hand, or flipping off the camera. So don't even say anything about that. I have put COUNTLESS hours on here helping so many people. I have been commended by JamieG, Ropodope, PHE-NOM, TommyTomatoe, and many many other devs for my hard work and generosity around these forums and for you to come on here with barely any posts really says something. And if my pictures offend you, I am sorry. Block me or something. I post these on here for people to have a good laugh. It's not like I come on here all the time and do this. I have never caused any drama around here and it really bothers me that you'd do this. Look at Mazda and what he posts, you want to call him out too? Go ahead. I've stayed up on these forums for hours, going PAGES back to make sure EVERYONE got their question(s) answered. I even go to several other ROM sites to help people out too. Why don't you go ahead and call Ropodope out for his attitude too, huh? I don't care how much older than me you are. But for me to nearly be singled out really bothers me. Look at my post count, nearly ALL of that is helping people out, or just BS'ing with people with a sense of humor. How about of causing this crap, you just report me to Papa Smurf or report my post. That'd be a little more useful than striking down someone who isnt even 18 yet. I know I have alot to learn and a long way to go before I start to mature and learn respect, but I don't deserve to be called out on a harmless stupid picture. So freakin' what. Again,. it's not like I get on here to make fun of others and go troll others threads, I mix humor with being helpful.. I am one of the most helpful people here in this EVO forum, next to several others. I don't post 'unproductive' stuff in all the developers threads. I nearly always make sure to HELP people before posting anything ridiculous and if you're tired of seeing this, go to TinCanDroid, or RootzWiki instead. Next time, just PM me. It's easier that way.
    this patch fixes stockbrowser gmail FC's not for sure about facebook

wipe both caches and and flash