Maximum Derby Racing 3d 2014 XPO

Search This thread

gldzx

Aug 4, 2013
CRBP8D-BUPPIBXECpGcX9kh2d-vilF3umxFTwm8zP79Yw5B32rmtNY-kvocIVOYbhqM=w300

The engines are roaring, the dust is seeping in through the car windows, and you don’t even have time to put on your seat belt before it’s time to go! Your objective... wreak as much enemies as possible.
Maximum Derby Racing is adrenaline-filled muscle car racing game with damage,realistic physics and beautiful graphics, innovative game play mechanics and good fun!
Maximum Derby Racing boasts of its wide range of amazing attributes that definitely provide solution to your racing game needs!

Features:
- Car racing game with damage effect
- Highly muscle & sport cars
- AI smart technology
- Real car's physics
- Beautiful graphics
- Designed for a good display on devices with low and high resolutions (including tablets)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmartMove.MaximumDestruction

A5i1oF1tGZdzkF_1U99BMg8qcNtFASZXAZcNMVdydTE0hu2WwgEH79LW1oo6aIW00VI=h900

teVx2veNb8jenqIrPp09yNKlhQUOp_FQvNipKfkYWnplyMZd66M7AQmaCPgMkaj2kA=h900

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
Tried. Dpad works. But low framerate (on Gin2KK).

BUT!

As a fan of "Flatout Ultimate Carnage" game, i find this game insulting... But it's just my opnion... :angel:

For comparations, check game for PC (at least it's ONE level of game):

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CRBP8D-BUPPIBXECpGcX9kh2d-vilF3umxFTwm8zP79Yw5B32rmtNY-kvocIVOYbhqM=w300

The engines are roaring, the dust is seeping in through the car windows, and you don’t even have time to put on your seat belt before it’s time to go! Your objective... wreak as much enemies as possible.
    Maximum Derby Racing is adrenaline-filled muscle car racing game with damage,realistic physics and beautiful graphics, innovative game play mechanics and good fun!
    Maximum Derby Racing boasts of its wide range of amazing attributes that definitely provide solution to your racing game needs!

Features:
    - Car racing game with damage effect
    - Highly muscle & sport cars
    - AI smart technology
    - Real car's physics
    - Beautiful graphics
    - Designed for a good display on devices with low and high resolutions (including tablets)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmartMove.MaximumDestruction

A5i1oF1tGZdzkF_1U99BMg8qcNtFASZXAZcNMVdydTE0hu2WwgEH79LW1oo6aIW00VI=h900

teVx2veNb8jenqIrPp09yNKlhQUOp_FQvNipKfkYWnplyMZd66M7AQmaCPgMkaj2kA=h900