[Q] Boot looping Phone

Search This thread

Hypeonline

Dec 31, 2009
its odd because i can use the last ruu and it runs just fine, the new one keeps getting stuck at 4% but if i get any error i get error number 155, im not sure what you want me to post from the commad prompt because i really dont do much in there and it really docent log much, but if you want me to run some commands and then post it just let me know what to run and ill post it up

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
its odd because i can use the last ruu and it runs just fine, the new one keeps getting stuck at 4% but if i get any error i get error number 155, im not sure what you want me to post from the commad prompt because i really dont do much in there and it really docent log much, but if you want me to run some commands and then post it just let me know what to run and ill post it up

Google error 155 RUU, should come up with some stuff.

From what I've read, it's due to the bootloader not being locked. What happens when you try locking it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok i have a one and it keeps boot looping i ran an ruu and nothing changed, i can get in to boot loader but that's about it, the phone hasn't been rooted and its bootloader is locked idk what to do, please help

Could you take a picture of the hboot screen? If you can't, write all the text here. Also do you know of anything that may have contributed to the boot loop?
    fastboot getvar all gave me this info, i removed the imei/serialno

C:\Users\Mandatedace>fastboot getvar all
    < waiting for device >
    (bootloader) version: 0.5
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
    (bootloader) version-baseband: 1.00.20.1108
    (bootloader) version-cpld: None
    (bootloader) version-microp: None
    (bootloader) version-main: 4.06.651.4
    (bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
    (bootloader) serialno: not blank
    (bootloader) imei: not blank
    (bootloader) meid: 99000146974578
    (bootloader) product: m7_wls
    (bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
    (bootloader) modelid: PN0720000
    (bootloader) cidnum: SPCS_001
    (bootloader) battery-status: good
    (bootloader) battery-voltage: 3759mV
    (bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
    (bootloader) security: on
    (bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
    (bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
    (bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
    (bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
    (bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
    all: Done!
    finished. total time: 0.053s

did you use the ruu for 4.06.651.4(if there is one) and do you have stock recovery installed? you can't downgrade because you're s-on you have to use the ruu I posted. you can find it in development section OMJ has it posted there, you'll need 10 posts to access that section
    Ok so that ruu will more than likey resolve my problem?

yep it should.
    no dice the phone still boot loops got the update all finished and its looping as i type

boy, I don't know buddy, if the ruu installed properly, should have fixed you up, you have stock recvovery?
    This phone is stock as i far as i know, Im working blind when it comes to this thing, could this phone really be a gsm phone that was flashed with the cdma stuff, could that possibly be teh problem, like i said im not sure on whats been done with the phone before i got it

boy. anything is possible, I don't know at this point, sorry