[Q][rom] 4.4 kitkat for GT-n7000 demo phone

Search This thread

Franky.sac

Feb 7, 2014
Hey i have trouble shooting issues in installing a rom for my device it says "signature not valid"

M new to this kind of stuffs so can somebody suggest me how can i have kiktkat on my device

Thanks in advance

My device is gt n 7000 and i have uploaded a snapshot of my device too

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-15-12-10-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-15-12-10-22.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 739

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Hey i have trouble shooting issues in installing a rom for my device it says "signature not valid"

M new to this kind of stuffs so can somebody suggest me how can i have kiktkat on my device

Thanks in advance

You need to find a stock-compatible custom recovery. Search through your device-specific forums and read all the FAQs.

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw

Thanks in advance

1. Download Philz Kernel for 4.1.2 (any recent version) and copy it to your external sd card (don't extract the file, leave it in .zip format)
2. Download Raw Kernel r3p2 test kernel and copy it to to your phone (external or internal memory) (don't extract the file, leave it in .zip format)
3. Download OmniROM, Gapps and SuperSU
4. Boot into recovery (hold down volume up + home button + power button when the phone is off, let go when you're in recovery)
5. Flash Philz kernel and reboot
6. Boot into recovery again and this time flash Raw Kernel, then reboot
7. Reboot into recovery again
8. Wipe /system, /data and cache
9. Flash OmniROM, gapps, SuperSU
10. Reboot

Elvisnazareth

Jul 4, 2014
1. Download Philz Kernel for 4.1.2 (any recent version) and copy it to your external sd card (don't extract the file, leave it in .zip format)
2. Download Raw Kernel r3p2 test kernel and copy it to to your phone (external or internal memory) (don't extract the file, leave it in .zip format)
3. Download OmniROM, Gapps and SuperSU
4. Boot into recovery (hold down volume up + home button + power button when the phone is off, let go when you're in recovery)
5. Flash Philz kernel and reboot
6. Boot into recovery again and this time flash Raw Kernel, then reboot
7. Reboot into recovery again
8. Wipe /system, /data and cache
9. Flash OmniROM, gapps, SuperSU
10. Reboot

Thanks XxPixX, I installed

philz_touch_6.48.4-n7000
raw_kernel_r6_j43
pa_gapps-stock-4.4.4-20140708-signed_2
omni-4.4.4-20140709-n7000-NIGHTLY

however my device has unrooted. how can i get my root back ?