Headphones with in line mic

Search This thread

fendergrab

Feb 6, 2010
What ear buds with in line mic work with the Photon? I just bought a pair of the Skullcandy 50/50's and they sound good, both channels, but the mic and play/pause button doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

onree

Apr 20, 2008
Brainwavz M4 are good -- good reviews on head-fi -- go as low as $28 on sale at Amazon, mic works well -- the button seems to mostly work, at least with PowerAmp.

Reactions: fendergrab

fendergrab

Feb 6, 2010
I tried the Zaggs and liked them, but the way the wires are set up makes them clumsy. I ordered a pair of Motorola ROKR earbuds and they are awesome for only $10! The sound quality is on par with the Zaggs and alot easier to put on and take off.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
I am currently using Klipsch with the inline mic. I love Klipsch speakers. They have lasted over a year without issue. They are a little uncomfortable though when inserting them into the ear because they have a lip where the logo is.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Last edited:

ccrooks

Sep 22, 2011
Search J-Buds on amazon. Reasonably priced and they sound great.
As far as using the mic button to control music, i use Jays Headset Control (search the android market)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zagg smartbuds work but are pricey without a coupon code.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    Brainwavz M4 are good -- good reviews on head-fi -- go as low as $28 on sale at Amazon, mic works well -- the button seems to mostly work, at least with PowerAmp.
    I'm a huge fan of Etymotics product offerings. Used to use ER6i's before my dog ate 'em. Run with HF2's now, which have a mic & basic control. Works just fine.
    i got a pair of ecko unlimited stomp ear buds... from bestbuy for 19.99 or so. and they work fantastic and sound amazing.