[UPDATED 01/01/08] Schap's WM6 Pro 4.30 ROMs [WWE/FRA]

Search This thread

fktsndr

Jun 18, 2007
I don't get, auto call happens as well with original Kaiser dialer... :(
Does anyone know how to fix this problem on Trinity?

Just an idea...

Maybe you should use the offical wm6 video dialer (the NOT touch style) like in you purple Kaiser rom!

After everyone can install any dialer...Maybe...

Sorry for my english...

Attachments

• dialer.jpg
    dialer.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

herach

May 18, 2005
California
Hi schaps. Happy New Year. Great job. It looks & works great. Just a litle bug. I am not sure if anybosy else is having this problem. When I push the power button to turn on, it goes to dial screen and redials the last number. any body having the same problem. I upgraded thru SD card, I will try to upgrade thru USB cable to see if that will fix the problem. i will post again. Thanks again schaps for a great job. You came thru once more.

Edited: Disable the Show Video Dialer in Advance Config->Phone. That fixes the redial.

Last edited:

liamhere

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2007
Birmingham U.K
xdaforums.com
Hi schaps. Happy New Year. Great job. It looks & works great. Just a litle bug. I am not sure if anybosy else is having this problem. When I push the power button to turn on, it goes to dial screen and redials the last number. any body having the same problem. I upgraded thru SD card, I will try to upgrade thru USB cable to see if that will fix the problem. i will post again. Thanks again schaps for a great job. You came thru once more.

Edited: Disable the Show Video Dialer in Advance Config->Phone. That fixes the redial.

done this and all is ok for me now

my friend wasn't happy as my phone kept calling him...and i did know...:rolleyes:

herach

May 18, 2005
California
I went through all 5 pages of posts and everyone else has been successful flashing this rom yet no matter what I do I get error messages and it is frustrating for it sounds like a stable, fast rom for the Trinity. 1st error message:Though connected to active sync the update utility does not recognize my device, odd for active sync does, and I get connection error even before it hits 1%. My device is SIM AND SUPERCID UNLOCKED so this does not make sense to me and I have been at it for 3 hours now. No lie. If I try it by entering bootloader it does finally begin to flash yet a 1% it gives me an error message corrupt image file and aborts. I have even downloaded the rom 2 times and both of these error messages continue. Need help desperately for WOULD LOVE TO TRY YOUR NEW ROM. Thanks in advance, Kevin

Try to upgrade thru MiniSD card. Copy .nbh file to card, rename to TRINIMG.nbh, push power and camera botton together at the same time and push the reset button and wait to see white screen with blue writings then push power botton to update. Let me see if I can find the thread for that upgrade. I will edit this post.

EDITED: Here is the link, http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Trinity_SDCardFlashing

Last edited:

pierrehenry

Oct 30, 2007
@ kevinrirvine

I had troubles too, and need to follow, step by step, the restore procedure. Then, relaunched flash again, and it seems OK now

good luck

fktsndr

Jun 18, 2007
Duronmarcel and Schen dialers work on trinity...

Duronmarcel an absolut full working version but with more little buttons...

Schen has no call history but has free colums so buttons are bigger...(of course UP hardware button for call history works)

Attachments

• schen.jpg
    schen.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 847
  • duronmarcel.jpg
    duronmarcel.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

nhunnhun

Jun 26, 2007
Happy new year

Thanks Schap's for your hard work. Could someones please tell me how to get out of error 246 when upgrade as I tried many times ?

My device
X01HT SPL-1.40.Olipro
IPL ver 1.01
ROM Schap's WM6 full 4.22

Radio - 1.14.01.10

tindo

Dec 28, 2005
im loving this rom and yes ive had the dialer problem like everyone else fixed with the solution on page 2 or 3 of this thread -basically installing a new dialer and soft-resetting the Trinity and the auto dialling problem when you press the power button goes away.......now let me get back to playing youtube vidoes on my trinity

doudydoudy

Jun 11, 2007
well, i tried installing duronmarcel 3G dialer v2.03 and v3

both had distorted buttons or buttons with no pics on them

any idea how to fix that?

happy new year everybody

racerx_

Mar 27, 2007
can someone post a mirror? come on people... caring is sharing :D

schap- thanks for the great rom!

beautyangel

May 13, 2007
Orion deep far in the Galaxy
Thanks bro, and happy new year 2008

From all of us Thanks brother and happy new year 2008. We Really Appreciate your job and We all wishes U long life, happiness, good health and always be like all helpers a big great huge job. thanks brother. U give us a real great New year Gift. thanks Dude. Happy new year. Bonne Année.:)