Time to take picture (camera launch speed)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
There! Something just happened! Did you take a picture of it? Rate this thread to express how fast the Samsung Galaxy S9+ can go from "zero to picture". A higher rating indicates that launching the camera app and taking a photo is extremely fast such that you never miss an important moment, like when your cat attacks the couch again.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

kendoka15

Jul 18, 2013
When launching from the power button double click , it takes around 1 second to have the camera app open and working. Could be faster, but it suits my needs and I often take random spontaneous pictures of my cat

coolferry

Mar 26, 2018
When launching from the power button double click , it takes around 1 second to have the camera app open and working. Could be faster, but it suits my needs and I often take random spontaneous pictures of my cat
Double tap power key to wake up camera app is not working with my S9+. My phone is Made in India. How to fix this as my phone is missing a useful camera shortcut.

obi-lan

Feb 11, 2012
How fast is focusing speed and shutter lag, specially in less optimal lighting like indoor share? If subject is moving constantly is there can you still get good shot relatively easy or is it hopeless?