Battery stats

Search This thread

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
Hi guys im having an issue and dont know the cause after a lot of research
When i go to the battery usage details to see which apps use more juice i noticed that android system uses about90% but the screen and wifi for exapmle dont show at all
Anyone had this issue ?
Im on the stock kitkat sense5.5

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
This is my issue please if anyone faced this and was able to fix please tell me how
Thanx in advance

Attachments

• 1398006769233.jpg
    1398006769233.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 47

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
This is the usage details

Attachments

• 1398006925751.jpg
    1398006925751.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 38

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
Well not always sometimes it is horrible 10%. Drain over night with airplane mode

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
And my question is : why is my battery usage not showing anything? I got my phone already 4.3 and if this problem wasnt there in 4.1.2 i think ill downgrade it

Bhavpreet

Apr 30, 2013
And what about the usagr details error?

don't think theres anything wrong with your phone. The usage screen shows two things: app usage and other usage, afaik the app usage only shows how much of the battery is used by different apps (android system, viber, youtube, etc) and other usage shows usage related to network, and since youre in airplane mode, it doesnt have anything to show under that category.

Try using a couple of other apps, such as youtube or music for 15 minutes, im sure theyll show up under the app usage after that. And also take your phone off airplane mode, and im pretty sure after a couple of hours the other usage category will have things such as "phone idle" or "cell standby"

Reactions: super-user2.3

super-user2.3

Feb 11, 2012
don't think theres anything wrong with your phone. The usage screen shows two things: app usage and other usage, afaik the app usage only shows how much of the battery is used by different apps (android system, viber, youtube, etc) and other usage shows usage related to network, and since youre in airplane mode, it doesnt have anything to show under that category.

Try using a couple of other apps, such as youtube or music for 15 minutes, im sure theyll show up under the app usage after that. And also take your phone off airplane mode, and im pretty sure after a couple of hours the other usage category will have things such as "phone idle" or "cell standby"

ok will do and check with u later...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the usage details

it's been discussed many times, your phone is normal
    is your battery dieing quickly ?
    And what about the usagr details error?