Sprint htc one help

Search This thread

andyhoodlum

Dec 30, 2009
So I got this htc one from a friend who was apparently trying to root it, it has cwm installed and thats it, everything else was wiped clean.

When you press the power button it powers on the the htc white screen nd stays there until the battery dies.

My question is, for me to flash a new rom to it do I need
Radios
Bootloaders
Etc

Pls anyone help me, and any rom suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf
So I got this htc one from a friend who was apparently trying to root it, it has cwm installed and thats it, everything else was wiped clean.

When you press the power button it powers on the the htc white screen nd stays there until the battery dies.

Radios
Bootloaders
Etc

No you don't need any of these, they are completely different from the ROM. Read this guide on how to sideload a ROM.zip than you can flash it and have a working phone again. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: andyhoodlum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Radios
    Bootloaders
    Etc

No you don't need any of these, they are completely different from the ROM. Read this guide on how to sideload a ROM.zip than you can flash it and have a working phone again. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk