[Guide] Port Galaxy S i9000 Rom To Vibrant T959

Search This thread

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
And Aldo if you want it to run a vibrant kernel switch out bml_over_mtd bml_over_mtd.sh erase_image and flash_image. With the ones from whatever kernel you choose. Make sure to replace boot.IMG with the one from the vibrant kernel

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: khan_frd2002

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Thanks I Will Try That But Can You Make A Video On Post It I Think I May Be Doing Something Wrong Idk...

I don't have a good camcorder to do it and also I can only do it one handed as I have a broken collarbone. I will pm you a literal list of orders later when I get the chance

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

T

Thanhtho96

i tried doin g this with lollipop rom of galaxy s couldnt do it.. I used liquid smooth 4.4.4 for vibrant source

No you must use omni 5.0.2 for vibrant source but I think you should use 5.0.2 kernel to build LP ROM or wait epicboy build a CM-base ROM LP then you can port every CM-base ROM to vibrant

Babloo1989

Sep 2, 2014
Hyderabad
No you must use omni 5.0.2 for vibrant source but I think you should use 5.0.2 kernel to build LP ROM or wait epicboy build a CM-base ROM LP then you can port every CM-base ROM to vibrant

you are right bro maybe i shld stop being desperate n wait for epicboy to do his magic.. I was so desperate for LP in my vibrant.. Thank You for the advice and dzee006 said that 5.1 is for the i9000b wich has different hardware and not its suitable for vibrant..

T

Thanhtho96

you are right bro maybe i shld stop being desperate n wait for epicboy to do his magic.. I was so desperate for LP in my vibrant.. Thank You for the advice and dzee006 said that 5.1 is for the i9000b wich has different hardware and not its suitable for vibrant..

Hope we will have 5.1 in tomorrow after humberos fix something for epicboy do his magic

Top Liked Posts