Innovative keyboard idea....

Search This thread

the_pilgrim

Feb 16, 2004
Derby
i should be a little cautious here. this item was developed by iBIZ Technology Corp. they took pre release orders for the unit and then issued this letter http://store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/vike.html . these units are not available from the manufacturer yet. (according to there web site)
so it looks like these are development \ research units.

i belive the technology is developed and stable they just have manufacturing issue. ive been waiting for them to come to market for a few months now :roll:

Hope this helps

Regard

The Pilgrim

barrance

Aug 12, 2004
Virtual Keyboard

I have one - it works fine as long as you take a little time to get the sensitivity right and use the right surface.
(It's hard to see keyboard projection in bright sunlight obviously)
Its a pity there is no rack or stand to set the PDA upright - typing is tricky when screen is not in a easy to view position.
Hope this helps,
Barrance

Assisi

Dec 14, 2003
Re: Virtual Keyboard

barrance said:
I have one - it works fine as long as you take a little time to get the sensitivity right and use the right surface.
(It's hard to see keyboard projection in bright sunlight obviously)
Its a pity there is no rack or stand to set the PDA upright - typing is tricky when screen is not in a easy to view position.
Hope this helps,
Barrance

Hey Barrance,

Mind posting the store you got it from and how much it costs? very interested in this technology - it would be cool to use :cool:

Thanks in advance.