Xperia T/Tx/V official android 4.3 First Impression

Search This thread

peter-k

Jul 31, 2013
Singapore
For those Xperia V unhappy with 4.3: Pure-X-Blaster.

Android 4.2.2 ported from Z1. 98 % of the 4.3 features, but for me bug free (except one minor issue). Stabil, 0 % battery loss in 6 h sleep with stamina on, great (smaller) memory foot-print.

Reactions: jayarmstrong

TimAhKin

Sep 22, 2012
Sometimes the back button doesn't work. It's a bug or maybe app related? So far I noticed this problem in camera / album and in my Falcon pro Twitter app.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

mkkyah

Mar 22, 2014
4.3 GPS problems

I have upgraded to 4.3 (now .199). Yes, I have almost all the problems mentioned here. Had a few shutdowns while charging, lots of lags or freezes, sometimes Bluetooth tries to connect no matter I try to turn it off and some others.

But most annoying is my GPS can't get reliable fixes. It takes 5-6 minutes, sometimes longer and sometimes shorter, but never 10-20 seconds. And I think it loses connection in between.
I believe A-gps is working but GPS has problems. Today I tried over 40 minutes to get a fix where there was no network.
I never had GPS problems before 4.3.
Does anybody have same issues? (I use Sygic and Gps Status App to check.)

jose78987

Feb 12, 2013
Santa Cruz
Ehmmm back to stock 4.1.2 because 4.3 have many bugs... Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

BigDnm01

Nov 16, 2010
KANSAS
I had several annoying issues with my 4.3 running Xperia LT30p. So I flash it back to 4.1.2, there were suppose to be some fixes coming soon, so I will wait for it when it ready.

DariusVE

Sep 14, 2004
San Cristoba, Tachira
After trying in several OS and phones my final conclusion it's that the 4.3 upgrade fried my 16GB sd card...

It was working flawlessly on my old Blackberry 9930 for almost a year an then on my TX since July 2013 until I updated my phone to 4.3 in february.

At the official Sony support forum there are many complains about this issue and the official Sony Statement it's something like: "**** happens", they don't care about the money you spend replacing your SD nor your data.

I think we should raise our voices and get a better solution for this problem...

BigDnm01

Nov 16, 2010
KANSAS
After trying in several OS and phones my final conclusion it's that the 4.3 upgrade fried my 16GB sd card...

It was working flawlessly on my old Blackberry 9930 for almost a year an then on my TX since July 2013 until I updated my phone to 4.3 in february.

At the official Sony support forum there are many complains about this issue and the official Sony Statement it's something like: "**** happens", they don't care about the money you spend replacing your SD nor your data.

I think we should raise our voices and get a better solution for this problem...

You're saying Sony Xperia 4.3 can potentially fry the SD card? damn, maybe that's what happen to my Xperia SP 4.3 and the 16 GB Kingston SD I had in there.

TimAhKin

Sep 22, 2012
Guys, I need some help. :( For like a month I had no problems. Now, it seems something is using almost entire ram. On processes I see nothing. I have like 20 free ram left and when I go home I get redraws every time. Also, back button doesn't work in many situations.

Any ideas?

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
Guys, I need some help. :( For like a month I had no problems. Now, it seems something is using almost entire ram. On processes I see nothing. I have like 20 free ram left and when I go home I get redraws every time. Also, back button doesn't work in many situations.

Any ideas?

I'd bet its an app but guess its not preinstalled cause in my case its fine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

BigDnm01

Nov 16, 2010
KANSAS
what is 9.2.A.1.199 update for the Xperia T, 4.1.2 or 4.3? I'm not quite sure.

I updated my Xperia T LT30p to 4.3 Android, but lots of bugs. the worse one was that it shuts off after a full charged. So I downgraded it back to 4.3 until the Sony releases a bug fixing update to fix all the bugs.

What is currently the latest update for Xperia T? I haven't kept track so I don't know. I also don't want to update my phone to find out, because installing and arranging my home screen icons and widgets again is a pain.

TimAhKin

Sep 22, 2012
199 update is the last one for 4.3. @kingstonxl : last Walkman update caused the problem. I started the app and while listening to music I pressed home and everything got slow and music stopped. All apps on processes showed up as restarting.. I rebooted the phone, uninstalled Walkman updates and it's ok now.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigDnm01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First we won't get kitkat and in March our 18 months are over and Sony has yet made it to get itself out of having to give us kitkat...

Now 4.3. I don't know I expected more. SP got the gloves mode for example and I don't know whether it is just the Vodafone version why aren't we getting an update center?
    The cam looks good but lacks of functionality, for example the tap to focus and make picture is gone and the auto mode being chosen every time I open the app is not really optimal.
    The lockscreen is a bit rudimentary but we all knew that before yes we got widgets but honestly what do they offer if I have to watch out not opening Walkman or when swiping left and right. Better optional app buttons and to have them on the lower screen half.
    Then the Docomo status bar better than what we had before but definitely many steps behind other uis in that case.

Worst for me is that the buttons for navigation are almost third of the screen... Would it kill Sony to make that customizable?

My main parts I'm not yet updating and waiting for the modders to do their best

xposed framework with gravity box and GEM Xperia Xposed will help alot.

as you can see in the picture below the nav bar is smaller the bars are really transparent and the dock has no background any more. Also there are more rows and collums. Yes this is really the stock launcher from Sony :silly: only the icons i did with Dekstop visuelizer :)

Also with GEM Xperia Xposed you can mod alot of the lockscreen too. You can even choose the AOSP lockscreen if you want.

w8w7dc.jpg
    First we won't get kitkat and in March our 18 months are over and Sony has yet made it to get itself out of having to give us kitkat...

No buddy asked you about KitKat :-S

Sent from Shane's Xperia T LT30a
    I made this post to let everyone share his impression about the long waited android 4.3 To our beloved phones T/TX/V

share your thoughts =)

and Gratz lets w8 for our last hope the Kitkat =D

Update
    after flashing the usa FTF i just used my mobile for 10mins and seriously i got a new mobile now! nicely done by Sony
    Smooth and Graphic is eye blessing just gotta w8 till get rooted and get the smaller navigation bar cuz this one is kinda too big

i love the call animation too It`s a new phone now =) Gratz to everyone

Tx Owner
    Google Play link please :)

To lazy to search yourself?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    someone who had no problems with the camera in the XV 4.3?

My XV works perfectly. No problem with The camera.

Inviato dal mio LT25i utilizzando Tapatalk