• just make a new version with the new dialer

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Uhhh... yeah. I am.
  1. Bring up the settings of Weather Widgets - donate.
  2. Seventh option down where it says "Temperature notification"
  3. Check the box.
  4. Hit home and wait less than ten seconds.

Make sure your app is current.

Ah! I've never seen that option before. Not very good looking but very nice to know none the less.

Thanks for clearing that up mang!

phiredrop

Jan 30, 2010
sites.google.com
Can anyone help me get the lock screen from the non-stericson theme? I'm not currently using the theme, but I love the dark lock screen.

I already use the black bar mod, and this would just finalize the look. I'm not sure if it's an easy pull from the zip though..

Thanks!

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Can anyone help me get the lock screen from the non-stericson theme? I'm not currently using the theme, but I love the dark lock screen.

I already use the black bar mod, and this would just finalize the look. I'm not sure if it's an easy pull from the zip though..

Thanks!

So you want the lock screen for standard roms?
Just flash the standard lockscreen version.

Because it's all in framework-res.apk, it's not as easy as pushing something over.
There are over 400 images in the framework-res.apk file so you would have to be a little more specific about what you are wanting. Or better yet, just take the file and edit it yourself, sign it, copy it to your desired theme, sign it, flash it. Make a backup first.

phiredrop

Jan 30, 2010
sites.google.com
Thank for the response!

So I've attached what I'm talking about. The first one is the stock lock screen, the one I currently have. The second screen, the CHM lockscreen (don't worry, I know you know ;-)) is the one I'm trying to get without flashing the whole theme.

Which files would need extracting to do this myself?

Thanks again!

phiredrop

Jan 30, 2010
sites.google.com
Here they are....

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 122
  • device6.jpg
    device6.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think that Metamorph worked for any of them. I need someone to take a look at it. It may work with individual files... but to apply all doesn't work for some reason.
    I haven't tried your Metamorph, but I'm talking in general. I've never been successful in applying "framework-res.apk." I always get stuck at the welcome screen animation, reboot, home screen, empty, and errors keep coming. It's the same as when you change system permissions to read-only. I haven't tried applying the kernel after a Metamorph though. That might solve it.