Search This thread

two_cents

Mar 23, 2009
im getting this error
e: unknown volume for path [/sdcard]
e:unknown volume for path [/sdcard/cockworkmod/backup/2012-12-17.07.26.51]
can't mount backup path..

I deleted the clockwork mod folder before flashing the recovery

I went back to the last updated version 6.0.2.1 and backed up just fine...

Last edited:

PhantomApollyon

Jul 11, 2007
im getting this error
e: unknown volume for path [/sdcard]
e:unknown volume for path [/sdcard/cockworkmod/backup/2012-12-17.07.26.51]
can't mount backup path..

I deleted the clockwork mod folder before flashing the recovery

I went back to the last updated version 6.0.2.1 and backed up just fine...

I've done several backups just to be sure and I can't seem to duplicate this. What are your exact steps, just delete the clockwork mod folder and then backup?

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
Is it a touch CWM or classic? What is the difference between your CWM and dsb's? Just don't have PC to test it now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Is it a touch CWM or classic? What is the difference between your CWM and dsb's? Just don't have PC to test it now.

It's the classic. CWM touch giving us problems last night so didn't post it. Not sure the difference. This is just customized a little.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Melodycd

Jul 13, 2012
Do you have Mount SD card option? I really miss it current CWM that I am using. :(

two_cents

Mar 23, 2009
I deleted the folder, adb reboot boot loader... Fastboot flash recovery... Selected boot loader, then recovery... It loaded properly cause I had the red on black... But I got the error... Not a big deal I have a working recovery I can use

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

alchemist316

Jan 5, 2011
greenwich ct
Like the color

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355767626614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355767626614.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 1,456
Reactions: Flyhalf205

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't use the CWM version found in Rom Manager. It's out dated!

Download

BIG THANK YOU TO @cenobite138 for hours of helping me test this
    Letting you guys know that version 6.0.3.1 is out. You can now back out of adb sideload when selected. Download link in OP
    Updated to 6.0.3.2 if anyone still uses CWM
    I just helped with testing everything out and it's working great for me! Font/background color is much better than cyan color IMO.
    cwm-touch

I've been a faithful CWMR since my motorola droid and recently had to use TWRP to get a rom back on the phone because of some of the same issues that have been discussed earlier in this thread. Anyway, this morning just for the heck of it I went to google play and downloaded the CWM ROM Manager and the license I purchased way back when, installed and installed CWMR through it. I then went here... http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager scrolled down to the DNA and downloaded the 'touch' version and flashed it through fastboot. So far Ive 'fixed permissions', 'show log' and right now it is in the process of doing a backup. I'll let ya know what else I come up with.

[edit] Backup was successful I rebooted, let it sit for a while then went back into CWR did a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wiped dalvik cache and then restored it from the previous backup. Not a single hiccup yet

[edit] Backed up through CWM, Phone rebooted into CWR and performed as it should, created another backup right alongside of yesterdays, all files are there.