[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
I have tons of testing experience ;) I am down for beta, ceta, or Delta testing!!!

I just gathered all of the extras to flash 1.0 but if something is in the works...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I always try to match kernel/rom /modem whenever possible Decad3nce (CM team) explained to me something about intents but at the time it was waaaay over my head

Check PM, no more testers needed...

And yes about the Radio / Modem / ROM. You dont know how true it is!

Its now official... CleanROM 4 has gone into Beta testing stage! I predict Final Release SOON!

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Took me 20 minutes to get Clean 1.0 looking this clean...on to some serious testing!! Thanks Scott!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357316058528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357316058528.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 427
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357316072454.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357316072454.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 424
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357316086649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357316086649.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 414
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357316095272.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357316095272.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: Scott

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA

I had just started swapping in inverted GTalk, inverted G+, inverted Dropbox.... well you get the idea. I will save that until I put the beta through the torture chamber. I always completely clean install and don't change a thing during testing. That just adds unknown variables into the equation and you end up with false alarms on possible bugs. Why does my wifi seem slower when I know I am about to have something great to flash? Funny how that works. Is there a Clean ROM on S3 i9300, international One X, or Galaxy Nexus? Oh or Nexus 7? That 20 minutes I had on 1.0 was smooooth! Had an odexed feel to it. OK, enough rambling... its almost go time here!

ViciousMo

Dec 2, 2012
Oooooooooh, from 3.5? Me like! My Gf hates this forum. I spend a lot of time flashing random things. I'm never content with what I have!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Scott

Agreed. Getting Linpack scores like I was when I was overclocked to 1920! Trying my hardest to find something wrong but I haven't yet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Hope you dont!

I got a couple patches in testing for statusbars...

Then its show time!

Reactions: tyshemi

mikeymopar

Jan 14, 2011
first i was like...what, then i was like...hunh...too much too fast. just dl se 1.0 this am to flash my shiney new att n2 tonight but then i see 4.0 is dropping soon. is it gonna be that much better/preferred over se 1.0 since you're teasing us here with it? thanks for any suggestions, my n2 awaits one of your roms!

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
first i was like...what, then i was like...hunh...too much too fast. just dl se 1.0 this am to flash my shiney new att n2 tonight but then i see 4.0 is dropping soon. is it gonna be that much better/preferred over se 1.0 since you're teasing us here with it? thanks for any suggestions, my n2 awaits one of your roms!

Try them both out & decide. This one is an AT&T base while 4 is an Int base. Personally I've always preferred AT&T base but that is just me. I do try out all new ROM's that come out & test them for a few days to a week but I've always comeback to an AT&T base.

Reactions: mikeymopar

drsuse

Oct 28, 2006
houston
uploadfromtaptalk1357344343835.jpg
I love this ROM, the speed is amazing don't know if it's the modem or if the developer is just so awesome that it made the internet faster lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
i really like your theme! It's awesome. Where can i find it?

Ok, I have been using Nova launcher since beta 1. The dock icons I made with Simple Text app. The app drawer icons I bought in Play Store "Crystal Black HD 2" I am a black and blue abstract and especially black cubes wallpapers junkie!!. I will be home within the hour so I can help you out. The white status bar and toggles are one of the "Mini Themes" for this ROM. Or... this was my S2 ROM (but not the sketchy white lines or spiders in settings toggles. I think I am going to port my theme to next update of our AT&T Clean. I didn't have those background crossing lines it was super clean (pun not intended) and minimal and loaded with inverted apps

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2035023

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357348005659.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357348005659.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 250
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357348019803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357348019803.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 255
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357348033044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357348033044.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 254
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357348058651.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357348058651.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
View attachment 1617542
I love this ROM, the speed is amazing don't know if it's the modem or if the developer is just so awesome that it made the internet faster lol

Speeds are faster, insane GPS lock, the Bluetooth reconnects seamlessly. I don't have to unpair and pair again even with multiple devices paired. It is rock solid

Scott

I'm move quick.... Like a thief in the night... ;)

I makez the internet bow down! :angel:

Ok, I have been using Nova launcher since beta 1. The dock icons I made with Simple Text app. The app drawer icons I bought in Play Store "Crystal Black HD 2" I am a black and blue abstract and especially black cubes wallpapers junkie!!. I will be home within the hour so I can help you out. The white status bar and toggles are one of the "Mini Themes" for this ROM. Or... this was my S2 ROM (but not the sketchy white lines or spiders in settings toggles. I think I am going to port my theme to next update of our AT&T Clean. I didn't have those background crossing lines it was super clean (pun not intended) and minimal and loaded with inverted apps

Dude... I need to talk to you offline about a special ROM I want to do... We will link up. Hit me up on PM for my Gtalk...

Any testimonial from using the new K7 Modem? I haven't seen a difference
|
|
\/
Speeds are faster, insane GPS lock, the Bluetooth reconnects seamlessly. I don't have to unpair and pair again even with multiple devices paired. It is rock solid

Thats a testimonial!

Running 3.5 did 10 tests prior to flash, 10 after. 7% increase across the board

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

NICE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-ATT-3.0.png

about.png

• This is an AT&T Special Edition ROM!
    • Its cored from the AT&T MC3 OTA!
    • The intent of this ROM is for AT&T users to have a dedicated base!
    • Others may use this on there variant phone but its not supported!
    • I will only support AT&T users on this Special Edition Build!
    • CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest AT&T Stock ROM! Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!
    • Please read post #2! It contains Useful Info!

features.png

• Aroma Installer Options:
      • Boot Animation Support: Yes or No
      • Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, Touchwiz 5x4 layout, TouchWiz 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
      • Keyboards: Stock, Android 4.2, Swype
      • AT&T and Samsung Apps: MyAT&T, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Messages, Kies, Samsung Photo Editor, Paper Artist, Polaris Office, AllShare Play, Mobile Print, S4 Accuweather Widget, S4 Program Monitor Widget, S Voice (Note II), S Voice (S4)
      • File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Streetview for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Google Now and Voice Search, Voice, Google+
      • Misc Apps: Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Adobe Flash, Amazon App Store, Samsung Multi Window App
    • Based on AT&T 'MC3' OTA
    • Multi Window Control Mod to add or remove any app you want!
    • WiFi Tether Unlocked!
    • Boot animation can be changed See post #2!
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Extended Power Menu!

changes.png

Version 3.0 - 5/21/2013
    • Rebuilt: Rebuilt on latest I317UCAMC3 AT&T Base
    • Rebuilt: Extra Touchwiz Launcher Layouts on newer base!
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget!
    • Removed: LiDroid Toggles (Now included in ROM Base)
    • Changed: New App for MultiWindow Mod!
    • Changed: Can now have boot Animation Sounds
    • Changed: Tether Provision method. Read more here (interesting loop hole I found): YATH (Yet another tether hack)
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Recommend Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Flash ROM and Select Options!
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Aramulz for the installer binaries!
    • dsixda for his killer kitchen scripts!
    • An most importantly all people who support my work!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

CFD7B576D09969C6F756CE14D955F94B

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    usefull.png

Boot Animation Info
    • If you choose Stock Animations then you can use THESE animations!
    • If you choose Custom Animations then you can use THESE animations (or any other you find you like)!
      attachment.php

LiDroid Toggles with differnt Style Status Bar Icons
    N2-SB-Icons.png

Download HERE
    If you would like AllShare to work with this ROM you need to flash the attached boot.img and then run TriangleAway!

attachment.php
    CleanROM AT&T Special Edition v1.1 is out!

CROM-3.5-N2.png

AT&T Special Edition!

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 1/10/2013
    • Changed: Kernel to latest L7 kernel to eliminates Eyxons Exploit!
    • Added: AT&T Visual Voice Mail as option during install!
    • Added: AT&T Messages as option during install!
    • Added: Lidroid / Wanam 23 Toggle Mod as option during install!
    • Added: Amazon App store as option during install!
    • Rebuilt: Aroma Installer around new options!
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Eyxons Exploit is Gone (but needs to be tested!

The Aroma installer was completely re-worked! Pay attention when installing!!

Please give up some "Thanks" in the OP!

Last verison of this ROM had 1000+ downloads and only 90 Thanks in the OP. Please hit thanks in the OP so I can re-assure myself making two differnt ROMS for the same device is a good use of my time :good:

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Ok guys....

CleanROM 4.0 is uploading!

Lots of feedback went into this ROM! I think I actually pushed the limits of my skills.

Its nice....

Please hit "Thanks" if you are wantin' to see it! I would love to see 23K before upload and maybe 25K in the near future.

I dont get paid to do this other than the pure enjoyment I get from my Thanks and Downloads meter going up. Help a brother with Thanks :good: