[APP] Storage Analyser V0.9.8.

Search This thread

4Sliders

Jul 16, 2015
That's so sad this was the best in its category and I've been supporting him to continue updating his amazing freeware.. Please tell us why did you stop it or maybe you're working on a new release.

d_dinakaran

Aug 19, 2015
Apk is not in Google Play

Hi Level,

I cant find apk in the the play store. Can you please share the APK?

Thanks in advance

4Sliders

Jul 16, 2015
APK

Hi, I was searching why this app wasn't in Play store and I've seen that you and Levelokment didn't post any apk file on the web.
Hopefully, I kept the application and I could save it because I'm rooted.
So there is a 90 days expiration link of the latest official version of the app:
rghost.net/6Ff8pVqn9
I'll post another link when it'll be expired of needed.
I also noticed that long click on folders doesn't work for me.. If you tried this application could you tell me if this function is working for you?
Hope that this will help you.
4Sliders

RxDxPx

Dec 10, 2009
sadly gone :(
does anyone know a similar app that shows space from all partitions

Edit: I found another app DISK USAGE & STORAGE ANALYZER, not as simple to use, but it shows all your space

(maybe someday this one comes back)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Market_Promo_640.png

Download...
    (Beta Downloads: http://goo.gl/okq2Yhttp://goo.gl/x422k)

Hello XDA community.

I would like to show you my new project Storage Analyser and maintain here a feedback and support channel for the XDA community.

Storage Analyser can:
    • Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
    • Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
    • See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
    • Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
    • Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more pregnant.
    • Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
    • Real tablet support.
    • Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
    • Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
    It supports all Android 2.1 devices and above.

I have a lot of ideas to extend and improve this app in the future but if you have an improvement suggestion, please don’t hesitate to give me your ideas.

Here is the direct link to the app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levelokment.storageanalyser

I plan to use this thread here to provide beta versions to the community before I will integrate them to the Market.

If you like you can follow me on Google+
    I will drop private Betas for special G+ circles in the future for people that or interested to help to test versions with bigger/major changes.

Or on Twitter:

ChangeLog:

Version 0.9.8:
    ● Fix the missing additional row content (size, item count, percentage etc.) on Jelly Bean devices (Android 4.1).
    ● Added the external sdcard mointpoint of the Samsung Galaxy S3 (/mnt/extSdCard) to the known partition list.
    ● Clicking on an item image (file or folder) will now select the item the same way as the checkboxes.

Version 0.9.7:
    ● Fix for the Galaxy Nexus using the leaked Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) Rom to show the sdcard without the need to enable the "Show system partitions" option.

Version 0.9.6:
    ● Better detection for additional external sdcards on some devices.
    If your still have partitions which are just visible with the "Show system partitions" option but should be handled as a basic partition from your point of view, please contact me.​
    ● A lot of smaller corrections and enhancements.

Version 0.9.5:
    ● Copy and Move function are available now! (On all non system partitions).
    ● Emmc partitions (like present Cyanogen Rom's) are correctly handled as SdCard's now.
    ● Fixed another bug that could prevent the context menu to open on some devices. If you still have problems to open the context menu (via a long click) please help by providing log files! (Just contact me for details)
    ● Several minor bug fixes.

Version 0.9.4:
    ● Fixed a bug that was preventing the context menu to open on some devices.
    ● Delete function is now working properly on emmc partitions (like Cyanogen Rom's).
    ● Fixed the detection of the .android_secure folder on some devices.
    ● Preferences do use fragments on devices with Android 3.x and higher.

Version 0.9.3:
    ● Fixed a bug leading to wrong calculated values after a folder was filtered or unfiltered.
    ● A light theme (selectable in the preferences).

Here are some Screenshots:
    Tablets:
    tablet_640.png

Phones:
    phone1_small.png
    phone1_small_light.png

phone2_small.png
    phone3_small.png

phone4_small.png

Best regards
    Lars
    New Update available...

Please check the first post of this thread to see the changeLog. (no improvment for your problem Ippon ;) ... at least not now ...)

Bye
    Lars
    and about suggestion2 what you can tell me?
    i've verified and app doesn't do what i ask. :D
    You're right ;)
    The implementation will be quite challenging... But it is for sure a good idea... It will put it on my list... but with low priority ;)

ps
    i found your app on the market some time ago (approximately version 0.8) and this page only today...
    i'm here to help you: is the only thing i do to thaks you for this big app without ads! :cool:
    You're welcome ;)
    I personally don't like ad supported apps. So Storage Analyser will definitively not going that way. Maybe I provide an InApp Donation option in a later version to make it easy for people the show their thankfulness ... But it will be just an option.
    Version 0.9.8 can new be found at the Play Store. Check the first post of this thread for details...