Google play error 500

Search This thread

Oct 22, 2010
Hi i have a problem with HOX and google play. When i try to download some apps it says error 500. I have tried to clear cache but it is still happening and i tried it in my old phone and there was no problem. Thanks
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334848514709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334848514709.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,486

Oct 22, 2010
i just did a factory reset but it doesnt work. i will try to re set the APN and i will let you know the result thanks.....

hercule18

Jul 20, 2006
I'm using Virgin Mobile Network in France and I have the same error.

Even reset the phone don't work. (so don't waste your time with this)
With the same google account it works with Wifi or with another carrier, so my carrier would be the problem, I called them but It seems the skills of Virgin Mobile France tech team are very low.

I hope future will show me the opposite

Herc.

Jdbye

Feb 26, 2010
I have this issue on my Nexus 7 when trying to download the latest Asphalt 7: Heat update. Since it doesn't have 3G I can't reset the APN... any other ways?

Edit: Uninstalling and then reinstalling Asphalt 7 seems to be working, it's at least downloading now.
That's a tip to anyone else having this issue on a non-3G device. Also, I just realized this is in the One X subforum, sorry about that. I just saw the thread title on Google and figured it was the right place to post this.

Last edited:
Reactions: polo2503

oscardeu

Dec 21, 2011
Another solution

This worked for me Using Omegas ROM on my SGS III :

Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Fix Permisions

Hope it helps somebody

DogsAngel

Aug 23, 2013
Google problem..

From what I'm reading it's a google problem.. I have the same problem "AT THE SAME TIME" on my tablet and my mobile... maybe my isp, my router,

I can't post links.. but the problem it's fixed now.. How you say? A super ultra fast call to my ISP.. they switched the channels frecuency.. (Yes, I could have done that.. but I was intrigued why on the same devices at the same time.. but NO.. if on my cell phone I used the 3G (it's from other company) So I started thinking.. maybe the gateway, proxy.. etc. you name it..

So the problem was with the wifi channel.. don't ask me.. I'm just posting this for those trying everything.. and this one.. worked for me. (On both devices)

ps. of course, I can't be sure if they did something else... that's what they told me.. edit: A closer look to the router.. told me.. that they in fact DID something else.. because it's the same channel.... !!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    re-set up APN
    Yes i had same problem with you but now is working again,just try delete the proxy number you should be ok

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
    I have this issue on my Nexus 7 when trying to download the latest Asphalt 7: Heat update. Since it doesn't have 3G I can't reset the APN... any other ways?

Edit: Uninstalling and then reinstalling Asphalt 7 seems to be working, it's at least downloading now.
    That's a tip to anyone else having this issue on a non-3G device. Also, I just realized this is in the One X subforum, sorry about that. I just saw the thread title on Google and figured it was the right place to post this.
    Clear play store data & wipe dalvik cache