[Ripple Lock Mod][6200][6210][DeOdexedOnly!]

Search This thread

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
For GT-P6200 DeOdexed Stock 4.1.2 XXMC3 AND GT-P6210 XXMD3 Stock JellyBean ONLY!!
Please make a backup first and/or download back to stock .zip as a precaution.

Flash in Custom recovery.

This enables a water effect when unlocking device with 'Swipe" lockscreen. It is disabled when using Live Wallpapers.It also enables the checkbox on/off option in lockscreen settings.
I think it is a really nice feature left out when they half-assed the build out the door for our ophaned device. {/not complaing}

Enjoy.

GT-P6200 : Ripple Lock Mod --> RippleLock

GT-P6200 : Back to Stock --> NoRippleLock

GT-P6210 : Ripple Lock Mod--> GT-P6210RippleLockMod

GT-P6210 : Revert to Stock--> GT-P6210RevertToStock

Mods: change is a simple bool.xml to 'true'

Last edited:

morisah

Sep 6, 2013
Hello. Im new here. Just wondering. Im from malaysia and using p6200plus with ir(xme pda:p6200xxmd6 csc:p6200olbmd5). I flash with odin to get it update from ics. Rooted and using cwm permanently. I do like to try this ripple lock, can i flash with my firmware? Or should i flash with new firmware first (open austria)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For GT-P6200 DeOdexed Stock 4.1.2 XXMC3 AND GT-P6210 XXMD3 Stock JellyBean ONLY!!
    Please make a backup first and/or download back to stock .zip as a precaution.

Flash in Custom recovery.

This enables a water effect when unlocking device with 'Swipe" lockscreen. It is disabled when using Live Wallpapers.It also enables the checkbox on/off option in lockscreen settings.
    I think it is a really nice feature left out when they half-assed the build out the door for our ophaned device. {/not complaing}

Enjoy.

GT-P6200 : Ripple Lock Mod --> RippleLock

GT-P6200 : Back to Stock --> NoRippleLock

GT-P6210 : Ripple Lock Mod--> GT-P6210RippleLockMod

GT-P6210 : Revert to Stock--> GT-P6210RevertToStock

Mods: change is a simple bool.xml to 'true'
    XXMF1 Mods

Bump for XXMF1 6200 & 6210. Untested, done as a user request. Please report if any issues.

GT-P6200 Ripple Lock Mod for XXMF1 Deodexed.

GT-P6210 Ripple Lock Mod for XXMF1 Deodexed.

while looking at the .xml I couldn't help notice this line..
    Code:
    <bool name="config_multiWindowControlbar">true</bool>
    Working brilliantly on P6210 stock JB deodexed
    works great p6210 version thanks chris
    it is very simple mod. If someone else De-Odex's the stock ROM, yes I can "port" it.