[ICS] Meizu Flyme OS Beta 1(Fix on post 53)

Search This thread

smokin901

PLEASE READ VERY CARFULLY
First priority is to make essential features work that being said camera is least of my priority.

Please do not bother me if your favorite application does not work either fix it yourself and share the fix or wait for me to fix when I get time provided I am able to reproduce the error

Reporting bug without providing log is not bug reporting but a torture if you do not know to how collect logs atleast explain how to reproduce error.

Last edited:

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
Can't check phone is at home is your phone picking up mobile network.

Sent from my ONE X

no it just has an x there. the wifi worked and all but i get a force close when i hit network it says something like com.android.phone fc something like that. this is my only phone so i flashed something else. Thank you ill see if i can fix it on my own.

god9980

Mar 8, 2008
First priority is to make essential features work that being said camera is least of my priority.

Please do not bother me if your favorite application does not work either fix it yourself and share the fix or wait for me to fix when I get time provided I am able to reproduce the error

Reporting bug without providing log is not bug reporting but a torture if you do not know to how collect logs atleast explain how to reproduce error.

Thanks for sharing! :laugh::victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Port of Meizu Flyme OS ICS based on crespo Rom

Please check and report bugs

http://www.hotfiles.ws/0idbukol5oca

Right now in office
    will upload screenshot after getting home

see this post for network/wifi fix
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36500187&postcount=53
    For clk and magldr

Use 230-250MB system partition

There is no data. waiting on a fix from the OP

Working on it.

Sent from my ONE X
    I have been trying unsuccessfully to get this to boot with nativeSD. Had no joy with it either when it was posted in the miuiJB thread;)
    The init file in initrd.gz is not an executable text file, and therefore can't be edited (by me, or HypoTurtle's patcher) to support NativeSD. I have tried putting edited init scripts from other ROMs but no joy so far.
    So I am a bit stumped at the moment.:eek: