[rom] [aokp] [unofficial] [tate] [4.4.2]

Search This thread
V

vegetajin8

Delete thread to to negativity. Had more ports to post but due to the negativity I will keep them and post them to another thread.

Last edited:

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
There's really no need for this. We already have an AOKP port. Also, the 2012 Nexus 7 is the "grouper". The 2013 Nexus 7 is "flo".

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

V

vegetajin8

Theres really no need for your negativity either. Well then close the thread Ill keep my work to myself and post on a different forum. It was a typo jack ass. Try to help the community was suggested to start a new thread and get hassle for it. Moderators close the thread link to ROM will be pulled .

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
Theres really no need for your negativity either. Well then close the thread Ill keep my work to myself and post on a different forum. It was a typo jack ass. Try to help the community was suggested to start a new thread and get hassle for it. Moderators close the thread link to ROM will be pulled .

I didn't by any means need to sound negative, I was just stating that effort could have been put into something else, that we didn't have already. I am thankful that you are one of the few people interested in supporting this near-dinosaur of a device.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

V

vegetajin8

Last edited:
V

vegetajin8

Last edited:
V

vegetajin8

I'll go to android central or phandroid to post the rest of my ports.

V

vegetajin8

Posts are down now so now this thread can be deleted

V

vegetajin8

Was going to post a slimkat port today but **** ya I'll keep it ya all can port your own ****.

xWolf13

Jul 6, 2012
Was going to post a slimkat port today but **** ya I'll keep it ya all can port your own ****.

Awww, such a kind dev! A "Dirty" Port that might as well be broken. With your negativity, we wont give a single fadoodle that you're not porting SlimKat. Bye!!