Thanks Meter: 45

By jozco313, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2014, 10:58 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Ok now we have , root , chinese recovery , google apps. Thank to customlocale we have apps in our languages (Polish , Slovak). The phone has great performance and the battery life is OK. Antutu score 32000-33000 with older fw.

26th May 2014, 01:41 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Please can you tell me where you purchased the grand zte s ii lte snapdragon 801? On aliexpress? Or on any website? You can tell me? I want to buy it now, in the footsteps of the shop link where you took? I want to buy it now, thanks a lot!!!!
26th May 2014, 04:19 AM |#13  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi, it has Snapdragon 801 , here you can get it: If you dont want wait to long i suggests choose a DHL shipping and you have two options, standard its only smatrphone with original box inc. charger and usb cable, option 1 means the same + the headphones, phone case.
Code:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Grand-SII-5-5-inch-quad-core-qualcomm-MSM8974AB-2G-ram-16G-rom-1920x1080-screen/1842703634.html
26th May 2014, 07:33 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by januszzbych

Hi, it has Snapdragon 801 , here you can get it: If you dont want wait to long i suggests choose a DHL shipping and you have two options, standard its only smatrphone with original box inc. charger and usb cable, option 1 means the same + the headphones, phone case.

Code:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ZTE-Grand-SII-5-5-inch-quad-core-qualcomm-MSM8974AB-2G-ram-16G-rom-1920x1080-screen/1842703634.html

but take care , the included headphones are don’t compatible , because the zte have a omtp jack / other standard , the same have sony xperias, etc.
26th May 2014, 10:50 AM |#15  

More
Hi, but zte grand s ii have led notification on screen? Battery life is good? How much hours with medium usage make of screen on?
26th May 2014, 12:17 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoras82

Hi, but zte grand s ii have led notification on screen? Battery life is good? How much hours with medium usage make of screen on?

Hi, yes it has a notification led (red/green/blue), Battery life is good i think , i can´t tell you the exact time but with heavy usage (power saving-off, hsdpa using , web browsing, etc.) i have 65% battery and 2 hours of screen on (60-70% brightness) , it is quite good
26th May 2014, 12:23 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Lte (4g) - test
I have new info for those who want try 4G (LTE) but cannot disconnect from the 3G network , just go to dialer and type this: *#*#4636#*#*
you will be in the testing menu , now go to phone information then scroll down and you will se: set preferred network type and choose LTE only , i can´t try it now because I live in a small town/village and we don’t have 4g coverage only 3G-HSDPA..

Good Luck and tell us the testing result a speedtest would be also nice
26th May 2014, 02:00 PM |#18  

More
Build quality of phone is good? Screen density is ok? Definition of screen is good? Sound of speakers is fine? And any possibily to have kit kat and remove chinese bloatware?
26th May 2014, 03:10 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoras82

Build quality of phone is good? Screen density is ok? Definition of screen is good? Sound of speakers is fine? And any possibily to have kit kat and remove chinese bloatware?

Just read , the build quality is good , it´s plastic but don´t feels cheap it is like the samsung galaxy phones. Screen density? If you mean DPI , originally it´s 480dpi but you can change to 445. The speaker is really great, loud and good sound the build in dolby equalizer give to it an extra kick. ZTE said that there will be the 4.4 update soon , when you have root you can remove it easily.
26th May 2014, 04:38 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I think Huawei Ascend P7 is better than this phone.
26th May 2014, 05:07 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustine02

I think Huawei Ascend P7 is better than this phone.

P7 ? Are you joking ? The Huawei cpu is just **** , and the price is also higher ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jozco313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jozco313 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)