FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ZTE Grand SII (S291)

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
By jozco313, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2014, 10:55 PM |#521  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Hi, I've upload my Rom MIUI V5 on neerom ( I can't put the link because i'm already new user on XDA DEV)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redline974 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Redline974 Ad-Free
 
 
3rd September 2014, 11:32 PM |#522  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Cloud Search zte grand s2 some Qs about....!!
Hello,
i am new here >and i am interesting in buying this device
and i have some questitions:

1- where to buy with best price ?? Do you know good trusted seller??
2-I am worry about some software issues mentioned here such "Googl play not supported"
and "the android version will not updated to kitkat"
3-does the build quality is good??
4-how about the camera.does it good.is it the same in one plus one??
5- in comparison to the another ZTE devices such as NUBIA 7 mini..what is better??
4th September 2014, 04:27 AM |#523  
5KKKKK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr solom

Hello,
i am new here >and i am interesting in buying this device
and i have some questitions:

1- where to buy with best price ?? Do you know good trusted seller??
2-I am worry about some software issues mentioned here such "Googl play not supported"
and "the android version will not updated to kitkat"
3-does the build quality is good??
4-how about the camera.does it good.is it the same in one plus one??
5- in comparison to the another ZTE devices such as NUBIA 7 mini..what is better??

1. I bought it with 1699 yuan, from their official market, but I have no link now.And maybe other people have other creditable links to buy it

2. All Chinese phones' stock software have no Google play, but if you need, you can root, then install Gapps.
Now official software is updating to kitkat, with art, beta 4 has came out. I'm using MIUI V5

3. To me, it's good,with such a price.

4. You can get the information from the first post, I don't have one plus one, so I can't make comparison.
I remember that battery of one plus is unremovable, and it doesn't support external SD card.But it is said that its touch feel is pretty good, and I think its shape is better than ours. Of course, a higher price

5.I don't have Z 7mini too, but I think its prominent problem is its battery capacity is 2300mAh, and it's unremovable. nubia Z 7 max is better, and its price is same with one plus, but higher than ours.

I couldn't say more because my English is not good, If you need more informations about this phone, you could read the previous posts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1409801233989.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (32.5 KB, 131 views)
4th September 2014, 04:33 AM |#524  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr solom

Hello,
i am new here >and i am interesting in buying this device
and i have some questitions:

1- where to buy with best price ?? Do you know good trusted seller??
2-I am worry about some software issues mentioned here such "Googl play not supported"
and "the android version will not updated to kitkat"
3-does the build quality is good??
4-how about the camera.does it good.is it the same in one plus one??
5- in comparison to the another ZTE devices such as NUBIA 7 mini..what is better??

1/ I have buy my grand S II for 290$ on aliexpress.
2/ Now customs rom are much better than before, you can use playstore and many KitKat rom work great on it.
3/ Build quality is good like a samsung galaxy note, but I can't compare it with one plus one because I've never see it.
4/ Camera make very good pictures with a great Autofocus
5/ Grand SII is better than nubia 7 mini/maxi, the normal nubia 7 have 3go RAM and grand SII have only 2go ( but nubia cost 500+ $)
5th September 2014, 01:10 AM |#525  
Member
Flag Mainz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilenceR_RND

MIUI 4.8.29 by Hasz

I think they changed a bit of the ratings. I now have 43124 withe the slim rom 08.
5th September 2014, 09:22 AM |#526  
SoulGraphicsBrand's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
New update by Hasz 4.9.5

OTA crash in recovery but i installed manually from recovery.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulGraphicsBrand For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoulGraphicsBrand Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 11:17 AM |#527  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGraphicsBrand

New update by Hasz 4.9.5

OTA crash in recovery but i installed manually from recovery.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

I have noticed too but didn´t try. This time has OTA over 500MB
5th September 2014, 11:34 AM |#528  
5KKKKK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarek

I have noticed too but didn´t try. This time has OTA over 500MB

Only one change: fixed glove mode.

xiaomi has stopped updating MIUI5, and our MIUI6 will not come out until November.So, maybe there's no need to update MIUI unless official has an update
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 5KKKKK Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 12:37 PM |#529  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
hi

French version for ROM HASZ (4.9.5) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2L...it?usp=sharing
5th September 2014, 01:43 PM |#530  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5KKKKK

Only one change: fixed glove mode.

xiaomi has stopped updating MIUI5, and our MIUI6 will not come out until November.So, maybe there's no need to update MIUI unless official has an update

It´s fine, maybe hasz team will have more time now for making stable and smooth CM rom
5th September 2014, 04:35 PM |#531  
Senior Member
Flag Ahorntal
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGraphicsBrand

New update by Hasz 4.9.5

OTA crash in recovery but i installed manually from recovery.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

Can You please put it on a download server.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic

hi

French version for ROM HASZ (4.9.5) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2L...it?usp=sharing

I use your version, but I get always when opening dialer the error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped". I think it is Your use of jbart.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes