Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r

-decompile with apktool.
-open AndroidManifest.xml and edit the sharedUserId like in 1st post
-recompile
-use jarsigner from android sdk to resign with the key
"[java -jar] jarsigner -keystore /...tw4key -storepass touchwiz theWidget.apk fr4gg0r

can the widgets be ported to x10? (2.2 custom roms)
cuz ive worked for a whole day w/o success

14th July 2011, 07:09 PM |#1002  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by somberi

For those who have the error 6 when installing with cwm, try the below

http://db.tt/V8DVAnj

I just removed all the other folders except app under system and created a zip again. I did all this on my phone using root explorer. It worked for me. Let me know if it works.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

worked great
15th July 2011, 08:54 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 1,957

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadilyshine

This may sound dumb but I can't add a 5th icon to the dock...I changed it in the settings but to no avail...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App

Once dock icons are set up to 5,go into app drawer,tap menu button,choose modify and drag to the dock the icon you want.
15th July 2011, 09:46 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadilyshine

This may sound dumb but I can't add a 5th icon to the dock...I changed it in the settings but to no avail...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App

You need to restart the launcher first for your settings to take effect...change dock number>restart>edit dock

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
15th July 2011, 01:30 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
it's fast and smooth that's only i can say
15th July 2011, 09:49 PM |#1006  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 892

Donate to Me
More
I have some issues with this. First of all, when I install it with the latest Cognition ROM on the SGS2, it removes TW alltogether. It's not in my launcher list anymore... Any ideas why?

Second of all, when it did work, folders would randomly remove and add apps whenever I rebooted. So the folder thing seems a little messed up, because if I put a shortcut on my desktop, it would maximize the folder everytime I went from the app drawer and back to that page.
16th July 2011, 10:11 AM |#1007  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,303

Donate to Me
More
maybe its been asked but Can u move the applicaons to the middle row so it would be like phone sms Home button and the other 2 icons on the right side?
16th July 2011, 01:57 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Are there any other Launchers like it, fast and configurable? I'm tired of all freezes, the phone freezes enven when people call me, and I don't realize of it until I look the phone and I see it's frozen...
17th July 2011, 04:48 AM |#1009  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,244

More
simply honey
Quote:

maybe its been asked but Can u move the applicaons to the middle row so it would be like phone sms Home button and the other 2 icons on the right side?

From what Pawtip said over in his thread, that is doable but beyond his abilities. I don't know if anyone else asked it in this thread but I think everyone working on it is too busy right now. I'd like to see this too.
17th July 2011, 04:50 AM |#1010  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,244

More
simply honey
Quote:

Are there any other Launchers like it, fast and configurable? I'm tired of all freezes, the phone freezes enven when people call me, and I don't realize of it until I look the phone and I see it's frozen...

You bet, TW4. This is TW4.5. The other is a little more stable. 127 variations, lol. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1049501
17th July 2011, 10:52 AM |#1011  
Flag Hornsea
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
Scrollable widgets
How is it that scrollable widgets are laggy with this but i can install an alternative launcher on the same phone and they are not?
I am loving tw4.5 and the addition of lag-free functionality of scrollable widgets would make it perfect for me.
One of you genii out there must know how to address this??
Any ideas?

p.s. This post is in no way a criticism of the developer of touchwiz4.5 it is a fantastic package thankyou!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)