FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[ROM] MaximusHD | 12.0.0 | Android 6.0 | Fast&Stable | Multiuser | OTA | 6.12.401.4

3,422 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,839

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LlabTooFeR: New 12.0.0 is Online!
31st July 2017, 03:22 AM |#3651  
Flag BraveFort
Thanks Meter: 5,816

Donate to Me
More
Heres what it shows
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170731_075130.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	4228300  

31st July 2017, 03:38 AM |#3652  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 4,143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Aditya

Heres what it shows

You have a Sprint device.
Download this RUU (<-----this link will initiate the download) to your PC and hook up your phone
Since you are S-On you'll need to relock your bootloader first. fastboot oem lock
double click on the download while still in bootloader
Unlock the bootloader again via htcdev.com/flash twrp/flash superSU, or stay stock if that's your choice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Running the RUU will wipe the phone so make sure anything you don't want to lose is backed up.
The Following User Says Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 03:43 AM |#3653  
Flag BraveFort

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

Download this RUU (<-----this link will initiate the download) to your PC and hook up your phone
Since you are S-On you'll need to relock your bootloader first. fastboot oem lock
Unlock the bootloader again via htcdev.com/flash twrp/flash superSU, or stay stock if that's your choice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Running the RUU will wipe the phone so make sure anything you don't want to lose is backed up.

Thankyou sir il update you asap
Thankyou again just 1 more thing can i use this rom after i follow everything ?
31st July 2017, 05:01 AM |#3654  
Flag BraveFort

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

Its struck here from last 30 mins
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170731_093028.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	4228349  
31st July 2017, 10:11 AM |#3655  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge540T

just read 1st phrase and think about it.
Since all M8’s can have S-Off, (and ONLY if you get S-Off!) we can also update the Firmware without the need of HTC’s OTA’ or RUU, yet the stock update way will still remain the safest way.

For me, this means if you do not want get soff, you need to update by your vendor ota's or find last vendor RUU but try to plan what firmware and rom you want to achieve before doing changes.
If you have problems with ruu, try to begin with your phone on fastboot mode, conect usb and then run RUU.
Think you have a sprint custom roms fourm https://forum.xda-developers.com/spr...m8/development but also you can start by the start https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2711073 and for full compatibilty think be s-off
11th September 2017, 06:55 AM |#3656  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HI there !
I have an HTC one M8_WHL rooted and s-off,
can I install MaximusHD custom rom ?
11th September 2017, 01:13 PM |#3657  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 17,996

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epervier1983

HI there !
I have an HTC one M8_WHL rooted and s-off,
can I install MaximusHD custom rom ?

No.. this ROM for M8_UL only.
26th January 2018, 04:35 AM |#3658  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!
Does this ROM work with CWM by any chance, or is it strictly TWRP?
My HTC One M8 has a terrible habit of getting stuck on the recovery loading screen as I try to boot TWRP, and CWM seems to be the only working recovery I can use relatively hassle-free.

Thanks in advance!
29th January 2018, 02:48 PM |#3659  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,427

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool as h*ck unicorné

Does this ROM work with CWM by any chance, or is it strictly TWRP?
My HTC One M8 has a terrible habit of getting stuck on the recovery loading screen as I try to boot TWRP, and CWM seems to be the only working recovery I can use relatively hassle-free.

I haven't seen a CMW version posted (and even that was an unofficial version) since KitKat days. If CMW is the only recovery that works for you, and you are having trouble booting TWRP; the likely cause is that your firmware is horrible outdated. Better to update firmware, then you can use TWRP, current ROMs, etc. With outdated firmware, this ROM won't work properly anyway.

If you want more help on this, do fastboot getvar all, and post the output (delete IMEI and serial number before posting).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)