FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [Aug 9] [Dutty's WM6.5 Leo R1 Test] [CE OS 5.2.23008] ]CHANGELOG 1-5][RELEASE]

10,460 posts
Thanks Meter: 947

By duttythroy, Retired Moderator on 24th July 2009, 08:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2009, 05:13 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemoniumone

I believe this was said because the majority of users who install these additional locking apps experience bad battery life. Once uninstalled, there is a considerable difference in the performance of the battery.

further more, the default lock function in WM6.5 has some features that S2U (slide to unlock/with pin unlock, next appointment, time, etc)

2nd August 2009, 06:47 AM |#1012  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkinz

further more, the default lock function in WM6.5 has some features that S2U (slide to unlock/with pin unlock, next appointment, time, etc)

hi.. how can the appointments be displayed in the lock screen in wm6.5?
2nd August 2009, 07:06 AM |#1013  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st3ph3nt3

hi.. how can the appointments be displayed in the lock screen in wm6.5?

Mine have always displayed by default for me. If I have an appointment that day, it is displayed in the lock screen.
2nd August 2009, 07:19 AM |#1014  
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce97

I just flashed to R9 and am having the problem as well.

eta: I didn't move any icons, this just happened. I also tried a soft reset and it didn't fix things.

i have the same problem like this one..

when my start menu turned into 3 columns, i tried to install a 4 column cab found in xda and the start menu become this also..

i thought it was the cab's problem, but now..
2nd August 2009, 07:56 AM |#1015  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 31

More
R9 Album
it seams that R9 album does not link the pictures with contacts the problem disappear if R6 album cab is installed . Regards,Me
2nd August 2009, 08:45 AM |#1016  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\AudioGateway\BTA GExtModule=vcbthag.dll

THIS WORKS and all is happy in my car again... don't forget to soft reset to effect
2nd August 2009, 09:08 AM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajithshettyb

WHich all apps have you installed. Do not install S2u2 , SMART LOCK or any other lock.

once uninstalled the smart lock i get 2 days of charge

I've got nothing of any note installed that doesn't come cooked in. Really strange; it's the same app set (just a few games - Uno, Xtract, NFS) that I've had installed on all of Dutty's releases with no problems.
2nd August 2009, 09:19 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi all
New to HD just got it 2 weeks back. already have R8 install. anybody tell me diff between stranded and msvc version of ROM.
thankx
2nd August 2009, 09:30 AM |#1019  
Flag Bodrum
Thanks Meter: 1,501

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_mitchell1

It seems as though I'm the only person experiencing really bad battery drain. I upgraded to R9 from R4. nder R4 my battery would go on and on, probably the best battery life I'v experienced with any of Dutty's ROMs (I've been using since the very first Xtreme ROM). This version takes me down to the very end of my battery within 4-5 hours.

Have I had a Bad (my first) bad flash? Would another hard reset cure my ills?

I'm guessing that you must have installed pretty much the same applications.
Do a reflash and test for a while before installing and doing any customizations.
2nd August 2009, 09:30 AM |#1020  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebum

F*ck! There seems to be a weird bug with changing the Today background. I changed it, soft reset and then afterwards all I could see was the background and after that I couldn't get into the Start Menu, TF3D stopped showing up, really weird. Had to hard reset And this was *after* I'd restored all the usual software on my phone and it was working fine....

Ok, I think it has something to do with using one of the Dusk Themes. After I hard reset I reinstalled everything else I had on before except for the Dusk Themes.... changed Today wallpaper with no probs (except the wallpaper has been shifted up so that it shows behind the top taskbar.. dunno why yet).
2nd August 2009, 09:34 AM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Auto Rotate Problem
When i closed an app in a landscape mode, It jumped right away to the portrait mode.
The cause for this was the notification area that wouldn’t automaticly rotate.

The solution is to add the following key to the Auto Rotate WhiteList:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
"Default"="NtfManagerDlgClass"

Then Soft Reset.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)